CDIH
Have you people heard? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Have you people heard? (/showthread.php?tid=859)

Pages: 1 2

- Galt - 03-21-2002

About my fantasy baseball team, yet? I mean I know there were some people who witnessed it, but seriously I was courious if the legend has begun to spread to masses.

This could be the first fantasy baseball team ever where every single player on a single team makes the All-Star Team.

It is honestly something to behold. I'm not just saying this becuase it's my team, but it really makes me proud to be an American.

- Keyser Soze - 03-21-2002

Barry Larkin? Are you kidding me???

- Galt - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:Barry Larkin? Are you kidding me???
Sure, pick on the one fucking semi-potential hole. Rest assured, the SS slot will be filled

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-21-2002

If your team is so great, why did you ask me for a trade already? :lol:

- Faceman - 03-21-2002

Galt Wrote:About my fantasy baseball team, yet? I mean I know there were some people who witnessed it, but seriously I was courious if the legend has begun to spread to masses.

This could be the first fantasy baseball team ever where every single player on a single team makes the All-Star Team.

It is honestly something to behold. I'm not just saying this becuase it's my team, but it really makes me proud to be an American.
If this isnt a cry for help, I dont know what is Rolleyes

- The Sleeper - 03-21-2002

Vladimir fuckin Guerrero!

- The Sleeper - 03-21-2002

I just noticed something and I don't feel like editing. Is anyone else amused that there is more discussion about fantasy sports than real sports in this forum?

- Arthur Dent - 03-21-2002

Quote:Is anyone else amused that there is more discussion about fantasy sports than real sports in this forum?
Could it be becasue there are more fantasy athletes than real athletes on this board?

- Arpikarhu - 03-21-2002

molestors are in big fucking trouble week one. nuff said!

- Spitfire - 03-21-2002

FUCK!!!!!! Yesterday was Wednesday, wasn't it! Confuseduicide:

- LZMF1 - 03-21-2002

Spitfire Wrote:FUCK!!!!!! Yesterday was Wednesday, wasn't it! Confuseduicide:
DUH!!!!!

:crackhead:

- DGW - 03-21-2002

I seem to like my team..my all stars

Pedro
Mariano
Juan Gone
Griffey
Alou
Nevin
Frank Thomas
Glavine
Smoltz

- Galt - 03-21-2002

DGW Wrote:I seem to like my team..my all stars

Pedro
Mariano
Juan Gone
Griffey
Alou
Nevin
Frank Thomas
Glavine
Smoltz
Yeah, 1997 was a good year for baseball wasn't it?

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-21-2002

I would just like to send a BIG FU out to the person who took my Boomer. Ok...I'm done...

- Keyser Soze - 03-21-2002

Arthur Dent Wrote:
Quote:Is anyone else amused that there is more discussion about fantasy sports than real sports in this forum?
Could it be becasue there are more fantasy athletes than real athletes on this board?
I will whoop all your asses in basketball !!!

- Faceman - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Arthur Dent Wrote:
I will whoop all your asses in basketball !!!
But, we're playing baseball :disappointed:

- Gooch - 03-21-2002

I'm going to crush you all with my 3 great shortstops. Thank god that the first 3 rounds of the draft allowed me to fill the position each time, passing over pitching, catching and god knows what else. I mean, those positions are inconsequential to the vaunted Shortstop position. I may lose every game this season, but thank fucking god I have three great shortstops.

- Galt - 03-21-2002

Gooch Wrote:Thank god that the first 3 rounds of the draft allowed me to fill the position each time, passing over pitching, catching and god knows what else.
How many more catchers do you fucking need?<font color=white size=1>

Edited By Galt on Mar. 21 2002 at 3:55

- Gooch - 03-21-2002

Galt Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:Thank god that the first 3 rounds of the draft allowed me to fill the position each time, passing over pitching, catching and god knows what else.
How many more catchers do you fucking need?<font color=white size=1>
Catcher...actually two. One always tends to go down.

Outfielders was what I should have said.

- Keyser Soze - 03-22-2002

You miss the draft, you are at the mercy of your pre-rankings. I don't have the time to draft your team for you, and even if I did Yahoo does it automatically.