CDIH
The greatest typecast villian of all time! - William Zabka! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The greatest typecast villian of all time! - William Zabka! (/showthread.php?tid=8595)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- The Jays - 02-23-2004

[Image: post-13-96882-zabka.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
The Karate Kid! Just One of the Guys! Back to School!
[Image: post-13-96908-kkid1.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
Nice suit! You'll look good buried in it!
[Image: post-13-96958-kkid2.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
I'm the king!
[Image: post-13-97034-kkid3.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
Table press!!
[Image: post-13-97085-kkid6.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
Cobra Kai!!

- Mister Grumpy Gills - 02-23-2004

Gary Oldman beats your Dannyboy.

- The Jays - 02-23-2004

Johnny beats Dannyboy too, except in the end of Karate Kid. And who cares about Danny LaRusso? This is about Johnny!!

[Image: oldman004-sid01.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

Johnny loses to Sid.

- The Jays - 02-23-2004

Say you're standing on a corner. Gary Oldman is walking toward you in one direction, William Zabka is coming from the other. Who are you more scared of?

[Image: oldman%20as%20dracula.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

[Image: Dgaryoldman.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

i rest my case. hang your head defeated you are no cobra kai

- crack hitler - 02-23-2004

far more scared of zabka, i could snap oldman like a twig

- Mad - 02-23-2004

Neither, I pull out my gat and pop some caps in both of them. I win.

- The Jays - 02-23-2004

Mister Grumpy Gills Wrote:[Image: oldman%20as%20dracula.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

[Image: Dgaryoldman.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

i rest my case. hang your head defeated you are no cobra kai
Pfft, if you're still scared of vampires, you've got bigger problems than Gary Oldman...

[Image: 213921.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

[Image: pro01.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- The Jays - 02-23-2004

Yeah, but that character wasn't too bad. I bet Greg Tolan coulda benched his ass.

- QuickStop - 02-23-2004

theres a woman with her breateses hanging out.
[Image: CIN01276_C211.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- The Jays - 02-23-2004

That character isn't bad ass. He got his ass kicked by Christian Slater, for Christ's sake.

- QuickStop - 02-23-2004

yeah but he also shot sam jackson. who else has donethat?

- The Jays - 02-23-2004

Joe Pesci.

- QuickStop - 02-23-2004

yeah but hes basically a midget

- Mad - 02-23-2004

[Tommy DeVito] But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? [/Tommy DeVito]

- GonzoStyle - 02-23-2004

[Image: ivan_drago.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- The Jays - 02-23-2004

No way! Johnny can both beat and publically humilate Drago!

- The Jays - 02-23-2004

Besides, Dolph got his ass handed to him by Frank Langella!