CDIH
DIG's SIG - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: DIG's SIG (/showthread.php?tid=8628)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Black Lazerus - 03-01-2004

even in drag you are sexy crack

- HedCold - 03-01-2004

The Sleeper Wrote:OH JESUS CHRIST ITS JUST PICTURES, MINE WAS PHOTOSHOPPED ON A GUY JERKING OFF IN THE BATHROOM! WHO FUCKING CARES?@?@
:lol:

- GonzoStyle - 03-01-2004

It was my finest moment.

- Luna - 03-01-2004

The Sleeper Wrote:OH JESUS CHRIST ITS JUST PICTURES, MINE WAS PHOTOSHOPPED ON A GUY JERKING OFF IN THE BATHROOM! WHO FUCKING CARES?@?@
Hey Spew-boy..... yep, it was/is just a picture.... but, you weren't foolish enough to post a picture of your tits like I was. Now, if you had posted a picture of your dick would you be saying the same thing? I know.. you never would have posted a picture of your dick in the first place... you're not THAT stupid. Go ahead... say it.

It's kinda different... I think. But, I could be wrong.

- crack hitler - 03-01-2004

like posting your dick on a board is such a big deal :23: i mean jesus, who here hasn't seen mine at one point?

Edited By crack hitler on 1078110568

- Luna - 03-01-2004

crack hitler Wrote:like posting your dick on a board is such a big deal :23:
Dude..... have you.... posted... a picture... of your..... well... you know..... ON A MESSAGE BOARD? :-o

say it isn't so......

- The Sleeper - 03-01-2004

My face and eric's cock were on the same webpage. it was truly an honor. And I would have no problem posting pics of my sexy nipples, which would be the equivalent of posting tits!

:10:

- crx girl - 03-01-2004

it was tits? i thought the whole pic controversy was about a picture of shorts

crx girl Wrote:it was tits? i thought the whole pic controversy was about a picture of shorts
yea i remember there was a whole big lame controversey about that

- Galt - 03-01-2004

I have seen neither Eric's dong or the idiot's tits. I feel blessed on both accounts.

- Luna - 03-01-2004

ooooh... so, here we go, right?
Really, I am not the one that brought up the whole "pictures" thing to begin with but, for some reason my presence here has made it an issue.... I didn't even start the photo conversation and now I am going to get ganged up on for it, aren't I?

Well, if that's what floats your boat.... have at it.

- GonzoStyle - 03-01-2004

ganged up on, calm down why be so dramatic about it.

Just brush it off and take a joke, everyone gets busted on but not everyone gets all dramatic about it. You didn't bring it up but you keep on continuing and participating in the convo, if you wouldn't no one would continue, cause you take it so seriously everyone will keep up with it.

Galt Wrote:I have seen neither Eric's dong or the idiot's tits. I feel blessed on both accounts.
i'll stick it in your status on ymb,

- Luna - 03-01-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:ganged up on, calm down why be so dramatic about it.

Just brush it off and take a joke, everyone gets busted on but not everyone gets all dramatic about it. You didn't bring it up but you keep on continuing and participating in the convo, if you wouldn't no one would continue, cause you take it so seriously everyone will keep up with it.
Thank you.

No, I would rather talk about something else if anybody else would like to.... I am game.

Lord of the Rings: can any movie stop its domination of the oscars

- crx girl - 03-01-2004

Galt Wrote:I have seen neither Eric's dong
you're missing out

crx girl Wrote:
you're missing out
^

The Sleeper Wrote:
crx girl Wrote:
you're missing out
^
thanx buddy :loveya:

- Luna - 03-01-2004

crack hitler Wrote:Lord of the Rings: can any movie stop its domination of the oscars
I have not had the chance to go see that movie yet.... and it is the only movie I would be willing to go sit in a theater for. I am probably going to have to wait for the video release. blech....