CDIH
DIG's SIG - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: DIG's SIG (/showthread.php?tid=8628)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- crack hitler - 03-01-2004

way to keep a thread going luna, you whined about the other topic so i changed it, and this is what you give us.

- Luna - 03-01-2004

crack hitler Wrote:way to keep a thread going luna, you whined about the other topic so i changed it, and this is what you give us.
I am so sorry.

::hangs head in shame::

I guess I could start a thread on something else..... :crackhead:

- Black Lazerus - 03-01-2004

Luna Wrote:
The Sleeper Wrote:OH JESUS CHRIST ITS JUST PICTURES, MINE WAS PHOTOSHOPPED ON A GUY JERKING OFF IN THE BATHROOM! WHO FUCKING CARES?@?@
Hey Spew-boy..... yep, it was/is just a picture.... but, you weren't foolish enough to post a picture of your tits like I was. Now, if you had posted a picture of your dick would you be saying the same thing? I know.. you never would have posted a picture of your dick in the first place... you're not THAT stupid. Go ahead... say it.

It's kinda different... I think. But, I could be wrong.
think me and eric are the only one's that share that shame.....

- Luna - 03-01-2004

Black Lazerus Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
The Sleeper Wrote:OH JESUS CHRIST ITS JUST PICTURES, MINE WAS PHOTOSHOPPED ON A GUY JERKING OFF IN THE BATHROOM! WHO FUCKING CARES?@?@
Hey Spew-boy..... yep, it was/is just a picture.... but, you weren't foolish enough to post a picture of your tits like I was. Now, if you had posted a picture of your dick would you be saying the same thing? I know.. you never would have posted a picture of your dick in the first place... you're not THAT stupid. Go ahead... say it.

It's kinda different... I think. But, I could be wrong.
think me and eric are the only one's that share that shame.....
So, how 'bout those Met's, huh?

i don't feel shame,
my dick isn't kept on some girls shelf like yours :21:

Edited By crack hitler on 1078113956

- Black Lazerus - 03-01-2004

me either.... most of the guys do after seeing mine though

- Luna - 03-01-2004

Your gonna force me to go make a thread, aren't you?

Don't do it... I'm warning you...... :crackhead:

- GonzoStyle - 03-01-2004

everytime someone mentions erics looks or his cock, trish has to follow up with a comment to make sure everyone knows that she's with him.

It's how I picture family or friends of celebs who go to hollywood parties.."yeah he is hot, i'm with him you know.. yeah I am..."

- Luna - 03-01-2004

OH GOOD LORD... I am going to start a thread.......

forgive me board, for I have sinned....

- GonzoStyle - 03-01-2004

yes he does have a big penis.. yeah I know, i'm with him... did you know? no, oh yeah I am with him...

- crx girl - 03-01-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:everytime someone mentions erics looks or his cock, trish has to follow up with a comment to make sure everyone knows that she's with him.

It's how I picture family or friends of celebs who go to hollywood parties.."yeah he is hot, i'm with him you know.. yeah I am..."
oh hush i can't help it

its pretty fucking sad if you ask me

- crx girl - 03-01-2004

fine, i'll just stop posting

- diceisgod - 03-01-2004

Je-sus Christ

- diceisgod - 03-01-2004

Luna Wrote:
Quote:Je-sus Christ
whoa... whoa... whoa... what?? It was ok for him to get a dig in at me and I was just supposed to sit there and smile like an idiot? Whatever.....
I can tell that you're a presumptious, confrontational nitwit. I've inferered this from this post and the pictures of your tits that Arpi sent me.

- Luna - 03-01-2004

diceisgod Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
Quote:Je-sus Christ
whoa... whoa... whoa... what?? It was ok for him to get a dig in at me and I was just supposed to sit there and smile like an idiot? Whatever.....
I can tell that you're a presumptious, confrontational nitwit. I've inferered this from this post and the pictures of your tits that Arpi sent me.
Interesting perspective you have there. How is it living in a vacuum for you?

Hello Pot.... I'm Kettle.

- diceisgod - 03-01-2004

How does my Je-sus Christ post in any way warrant your follow up post, sweet tits?

Quote:Hello Pot.... I'm Kettle
hi pot, i like pot, howdy kettle, meet mr. orange juice

Edited By crack hitler on 1078117100

- crx girl - 03-01-2004

i like pot too but i need a lighter

- diceisgod - 03-01-2004

crack hitler Wrote:
Quote:Hello Pot.... I'm Kettle
hi pot, i like pot, howdy kettle, meet mr. orange juice
Nice edit.

[Image: poop.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>