CDIH
for those with chappelle show season 1 on dvd. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: for those with chappelle show season 1 on dvd. (/showthread.php?tid=8635)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 03-01-2004

your favorite sketches, some of these I had forgotten about or some I never even seen.

Wu-Tang financial, I forgot all about it.

You need to diversify yo bonds.. nigga!!

- HedCold - 03-01-2004

street basketball combined with other sports was one of my favorites

- GonzoStyle - 03-01-2004

Yes that was a good one, I never saw that one till I saw it on the dvd.

Also I never saw trading spouses which was very funny.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 03-01-2004

How are the extras?

- GonzoStyle - 03-03-2004

some of the outtakes are funny, some arent.

I do like commentary on some of the episodes tho and on the extras.

The paul mooney ask a black man, extras are funny.

Overall for 20 bucks the dvd is well worth it.

- diceisgod - 03-18-2004

Paul Mooney's are the funniest fucking skits I've seen in a long tim and Chappelle as Gallager is hysterical.

- diceisgod - 03-22-2004

I refuse to believe that a black man can be so funny. He must have white, jew writers.

- Kid Afrika - 03-22-2004

The whole DVD is funny, but I think the show has really improved in its second season. I'm not sure there will ever be anything as funny as the Rick James skit from season 2. That said, the black real world skit was pretty fucking funny. Charlie Murphy stabbing the white guy's dad was pure comedy genius.

Good stuff, I'm glad I was finally able to pick it up after two weeks of looking for it.

- diceisgod - 03-23-2004

It's scary how superior the black man has become. White people are fat, soft and lazy. Content to work in radio where they can wallow in their sloth and ramble and not have to be creative. "Oh look at me! I can do an impression of Walter Kronkike. Huddla huddla. Now I'm Mr. Edgy. Fuck your mother in the ass in a pew in a church where people are just trying to get by and mind their own business. WE'RE WACKY GUYS!!!"

- GonzoStyle - 03-27-2004

diceisgod Wrote:I refuse to believe that a black man can be so funny. He must have white, jew writers.
Well his writing partner is white, they been a team for years they also did half baked together and everything Dave's done since like 1993.

- HedCold - 03-28-2004

is he the one who was in the "do you know black people" skit?

- GonzoStyle - 03-28-2004

I don't remember for sure but you see him on the dvd in some of the outtakes and he does commentary with chappelle on some of the episodes.

Together they write like 95% of the sketches on the show.

The ones I remember him being in was the 1st episode in the "black/white supremacist" sketch. He played the young dude in the audience who yells out "show us your face" before chappelle took of his KKK hood and then the kids head explodes from the shock.

He's also in the end credits for the episode with Wu-Tang Financial, when they show the outtakes during the credits. He's teaching the old geezers to dance while singing "wu tang clan aint nuthin to fuck with"

- diceisgod - 04-02-2004

I got my tickets for his July 2nd stand up show at the Borgata today.

- Black Lazerus - 04-02-2004

do they have a web site?

- Keyser Soze - 04-02-2004

search engines! what a concept!!!

- diceisgod - 04-02-2004

You'd probably have to get tickets at ticketmaster.com. I didn't actually buy the tickets myself but when i saw Dice at the borgata i got the tix of the TM site.

- Black Lazerus - 04-02-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:search engines! what a concept!!!
shut it Tivo boy.... thanks dig

- GonzoStyle - 04-02-2004

Up until now it was all in fun but today I am officially envious of DIG.

- The Sleeper - 04-03-2004

I'm going to this show and stalking DIG

- GonzoStyle - 04-03-2004

Youse should wear matching helmets.