CDIH
15 People in a studio apartment - it's getting crowded in here.... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 15 People in a studio apartment - it's getting crowded in here.... (/showthread.php?tid=8637)

Pages: 1 2

- Luna - 03-01-2004

Should people be allowed to have umpteen million children if they want to? Do we really need more people on this planet?

Human beings are the biggest parasite on the planet..... what makes them better than any other life form on this planet? Too many disfunctional humanoids breed.... this planet is so over populated as it is.

I really think people should have to obtain a license to breed.... we need a license to drive, go fishing, own a dog, own a gun etc, etc..... why are people permitted to overpopulate this place. Just because people can bear children does it mean they HAVE to? I think it's pretty twisted....

Nowadays when I hear of people having four or five kids it really turns my stomach..... is it really necessary?

- crack hitler - 03-01-2004

thanks for posting why you hadnt started a thread earlier

- Luna - 03-01-2004

crack hitler Wrote:thanks for posting why you hadnt started a thread earlier
I warned you.... I did..... you could have changed this, you know..... it's all gonna be on your head now.... ;-)

Luna Wrote:
crack hitler Wrote:thanks for posting why you hadnt started a thread earlier
I warned you.... I did..... you could have changed this, you know..... it's all gonna be on your head now.... ;-)
i just looked down and didn't see it on my head anywhere

- crx girl - 03-01-2004

i agree, but with saying we should have to have a license it gets difficult because how do you stop people from having children without invading their privacy.

by the way, i'm with crack

- Luna - 03-01-2004

Quote:by the way, i'm with crack
You're a lucky girl.... he's a fine specimen. :thumbs-up:

now i have to bang somebody else and post about it to disprove this rumor, are ya happy now, huh? are ya?

- Luna - 03-01-2004

Luna Wrote:
Are you going to have children?

- crx girl - 03-01-2004

no

- Luna - 03-01-2004

Quote:i agree, but with saying we should have to have a license it gets difficult because how do you stop people from having children without invading their privacy.
I understand where you are coming from, but, are child abuse investigations and criminal cases an invasion of privacy?

- crx girl - 03-01-2004

no, but i was talking more about forced sterilization or whatever else would be done to stop people from having kids

- Rape Fantasizer - 03-01-2004

Just cause you need a license to do something doesn't mean it's going to stop people from doing it. And then once the first unlawfully does it, there'd be a whole big lawsuit over what to do with the baby. As ideal as it sounds, it wouldn't work.

- diceisgod - 03-01-2004

Maybe you should need to get a license to post pictures of your tits on the internet.

- Black Lazerus - 03-01-2004

I thought this was about sleepers party

- Luna - 03-01-2004

diceisgod Wrote:Maybe you should need to get a license to post pictures of your tits on the internet.
So, how 'bout those Emmies, huh?

- Luna - 03-01-2004

::wonders if DIG has a few kids::

Edited By Luna on 1078116754

Luna Wrote:
that kid would would be the next hitler

- diceisgod - 03-01-2004

Don't insult Hitler

Sorry for the insult but i hate procrastinators.

- GonzoStyle - 03-01-2004

a license wouldn't stop anything, i'd say 90% of the homes in brooklyn are illegal. Either they have attachments on the house with no permit, they have basement apartments or a wide variety of many things. Many people ask their home inspectors not to make an official report since most houses are illegal, they just ask for a private report.