CDIH
every time my grandma cleans... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: every time my grandma cleans... (/showthread.php?tid=8648)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 03-02-2004

There's always a phone call that some electric appliance broke. Then there's either a panic that it's never gonna work again or if it's something new then its a piece of shit.

I got her a brand new TV a few years back. The 3rd day or so she's cleaning and I get a call.

What kinda crap did you buy me!! 3 days and already its broken...

Then she went on to accuse me of buying it at like a flea market or second hand shop. I told her it was brand new.. I opened the box in front of her when I installed it, everything was wrapped and new.

So I show up and turns out she pressed the tv/video button on the remote, which switched it to a black screen since she doesnt have a video or dvd player.

So I got a call today that she was cleaning and now the cable box doesn't work.

- Goatweed - 03-02-2004

does she smoke in front of it?

she smokes in the kitches by the window fan.

I remember when her answering machine "broke".

She has a tendancy to think pressing every single button on something will somehow fix it.

- Goatweed - 03-02-2004

I'll bet the smoking has something to do with it.

I think you should stop smoking around your brain... I don't mean cigarettes.

- Goatweed - 03-02-2004

I don't smoke that stuff near my PC either. Maybe I should, then I could PST LEIK THS AND SAY "HEY< IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH"

don't make fun of danked like that!!!!

- Black Lazerus - 03-02-2004

Maybe she should buy a computer for you over there..... then tell you thats broke

Black Lazerus Wrote:Maybe she should buy a computer for you over there..... then tell you thats broke
...yeah

:15:

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 03-02-2004

Old people and technology...I'm 1000 miles away and my mom still calls me with every little problem her computer is having...

- Goatweed - 03-02-2004

so are you gonna fix her cable box?

yeah i'll stop by there after work.

- IrishAlkey - 03-02-2004

Send the black guy from the cable company over to check it out.

I think he would have a stroke if he walked in on the black guy fucking his grandma

- Arpikarhu - 03-02-2004

i would fuck his grandma if only to have my penis be involved with his DNA

- crack hitler - 03-02-2004

2 tired 2 give N F Wrote:Old people and technology...I'm 1000 miles away and my mom still calls me with every little problem her computer is having...
my mom still says "Eric, are you there? pick up if you're there" whenever she leaves a message on my cell phone

- Keyser Soze - 03-02-2004

its your fault for giving her technology she cant understand. keep it simple, old people cant understand all these bells and whistles.

- Sweet Angel - 03-02-2004

My mom bought my dad a digital camera for his birthday. She bought it in July. His birthday is the end of September. She figured that would give him time to learn how to use it. Nothing like opening up Pandora's box.

This for the man who had an argument with me insisting that you can add pixels to pictures to make them clearer. No matter how hard I tried to explain things to him (using an analogy of VCR recording speeds), I was wrong because one his friends told him he'd done it.

Same man that wanted to make sure he got plenty of "bits" of memory for his new computer.

- diceisgod - 03-02-2004

Old people and remote comntrols are the funniest. My grandmother's tv has it's own remote that is needed to turn the power on ans SET the volume. The cable box has it's own remote to power it on, change the channels and perhaps fine tune the volume. I go over her house and the tv is on. I hear a loud disturbing buzz coming from the tv. Here the volume of the TV was on full blast (causing the satic or buzz i heard) but the volume of the tv show was somewhat normal.

Old people are basically retarded people, so i figure I'll be a nice guy. I buy her a universal remote so she won't have to worry about having the very difficult job of coordinating the Tv volume and cable box volume. BIG fucking mistake. You would have thought I bought her the fucking Space Shuttle. Getting her to try and grasp the concept of having to push the "cable" button first to operate the cable box and the pushing the "TV" button to control the TV was like trying to explain relativity to the poor little African fella in my sig. She calls me up and the fucking TV is on 5 or 6 and it's just fucking static and, the remote is messed up , blah blah blah. I tell her the TV needs to on channel 4 in order to get the cable's signal. If you try and chage the channel without pressing the 'cable" button first you're going to change the TV channel and get all fucking static, YOU DUMB USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!111 Every other week I hear about the god damn remote control problems. My life is not worth having to deal with this crap and these retards.

i can't wait until you are all old and you can work the holo box contoler