CDIH
Ignorance... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Ignorance... (/showthread.php?tid=8654)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Jack - 03-03-2004

[Image: post-13-90896-stupid.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

Just to set the record straight because I laughed at the fact that someone thought I had enough power to crash their internet explorer browser, this is an issue that Microsoft has as of yet to address... not something the board causes, not something I caused...

But I feel honored that you think that highly of me to think that I am capable of doing such things.

- QuickStop - 03-03-2004

if anybody has any problems with the board..get avant browser.

- Goatweed - 03-03-2004

who thought you crashed their browser?

- Mad - 03-03-2004

It's always Bills fault, that scum bucket.

- Black Lazerus - 03-03-2004

I don't want to get a new browser i want someone to expalin why this one crashes.

- Jack - 03-03-2004

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

- Jack - 03-03-2004

I think you have been overloading the spell check.

- QuickStop - 03-03-2004

cause you suck at the internet. just fucking deal with the fact that IE is sucky and slow and crashes. no one likes to hear complaining. get avant browser...its sexy

- Goatweed - 03-03-2004

it's a TECHNICAL ISSUE :

Quote:this is an issue that Microsoft has as of yet to address...

so there is no explanation right now.

Jack Wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the only 2 message boards that make my browser crash are this one and Jacks Board...

- QuickStop - 03-03-2004

get a new browser and shut up

code monkeys can't take jokes i guess

- QuickStop - 03-03-2004

im not a code monkey. i just have to tell people to get avant way too often

- Mad - 03-03-2004

IT'S ALL BAKERS FAULT HE IS THE MASTER 1337 ha><0r!

- Jack - 03-03-2004

Actually, I found it hilarious...

I just wanted to make sure the record has been set straight.

And it happens to me on a daily basis on a multitude of sites.

- Goatweed - 03-03-2004

people use the board spellchecker?

I don't obviouslly

- Mad - 03-03-2004

It fucks up real bad with the IE spell check too.

- Jack - 03-03-2004

You probably notice it happening here more because this is probably one of the main sites you visit as you surf throughout the day.

Internet Explorer has some memory leaks in it. Unfortunately the guys at Microsoft don't seem to think that supporting a piece of software that is freely distributed to be a high priority...

- Kid Afrika - 03-03-2004

You're full of shit. There is a problem with the site and it does cause IE to crash sometimes.

As for getting another browser, no. Every other browser I've tried sucks in comparison to IE. They are typically slower to load, even if they open pages faster. Also, they are never as well integrated into the shell as IE.