CDIH
the jew bus - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: the jew bus (/showthread.php?tid=8656)

Pages: 1 2 3

- The Sleeper - 03-03-2004

I had an interview in the city today so I had to take a bus from monsey, ny. If anyone has been to monsey, you know it is basically the hasidic capital of the world. So I'm on the bus, being the only one not wearing a top hat and curly cues, which is a funny image in itself, but then I see they put up a sheet to seperate one side of the bus from the other. Is this custom similar to the whole fucking girls through a hole in the sheet. Jews, what do you have to say for yourselves?

- Galt - 03-03-2004

I will refresh this this thread constantly until an acceptable answer has been posted.

- Mad - 03-03-2004

I hate Monsey.

I had to make a phone call a couple of years back and stopped into a Pizza place. It was a Jew pizza place with fly paper hanging right over the pies. Made my phone call and sworn I'd only eat pizza made by Wops.

- diceisgod - 03-03-2004

Quote:Is this custom similar to the whole fucking girls through a hole in the sheet

???

I have never heard this before. Fucking goof ball jews.

- Mad - 03-03-2004

That's those damn Yids. They have loaded the Welfare rolls in that county with all Yids. They control everything thing in that shit hole too. It would be a nice place to test the Neutron bomb though.

- Galt - 03-03-2004

That's an urban legend, this silly rumor got started in the ghettos of Europe, where some people saw the four-cornered garments with fringes (which do have a hole in the middle for the head) hanging on the wash line. They didn't know what they were for, so their imaginations took over...
Hasidism -- and Judaism in general -- regards sex as a natural and beautiful thing, so long as it remains between spouses in privacy. The fact that Hasidim tend to have a lot of children should tell you that they have nothing against sex! They do, however, object to seeing intimate moments and bare bodies in movies and billboards, because we feel it cheapens something that is sacred and private.

I suppose this is also the place to dispel the urban legend about how Hasidim supposedly display the bloody sheets on the morning after the wedding night to prove the bride was a virgin. No, they don't do that one, either. There was a scene spoofing this in the movie Yentl but, "Yentl" is a comedy, not a documentary -- and like most comedies, it's full of absurd cliches.

- diceisgod - 03-03-2004

Quote:because we feel it cheapens something that is sacred and private.

KIKE!

My parents took me to see Yentl when I was 1. I feel this has had a profound effect on me.

- Black Lazerus - 03-03-2004

Galt is a filthy heeb?

- Galt - 03-03-2004

dammit! I cut and pasted, tried to pass it off as my own. Missed one of the damn pronouns.

don't backpeddle now, hebrew mckikey

- Mister Grumpy Gills - 03-04-2004

sheet, no sheet - they bake all the same.

- Arpikarhu - 03-04-2004

i lay awake praying at night that none of you ever have children. the thought of your DNA propagating throughout the planet chills me to the core.

- IrishAlkey - 03-04-2004

At least you did your part.

- Arpikarhu - 03-04-2004

especially your obviously bad dna. the world has enough deformed babies.

IrishAlkey Wrote:At least you did your part.
his DNA gets deployed to the rest of the known planet or at least just a few messageboards.

Thank you.

- The Sleeper - 03-04-2004

hey take this bickering away from my jew bashing thread

IrishAlkey Wrote:Thank you.
alkeys dna should be spread across this land like Johnny Appleseed. when it does i will buy stock in gilette and bathe in brewsters millions.

Down with Jews!