CDIH
Goatweed - is a sodomizer - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Goatweed - is a sodomizer (/showthread.php?tid=8724)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- Splatterpunk - 03-22-2004

You'd never know it, would you. :moonie:

- Goatweed - 03-22-2004

oh, I think everyone here knows it.

My own thread - NICE!

- PeterDragon - 03-22-2004

Goatweed Wrote:oh, I think everyone here knows it.
I think you coulda left out "here"

:8:

- Gooch - 03-22-2004

here here

- Goatweed - 03-22-2004

splatt sooooooooo wants me to fuck her ass. That threesome is gonna be fun.

- Galt - 03-22-2004

You'd think that a person who touts her intelligence would know that the proper term is "sodomite" not "sodomizer".

- Goatweed - 03-22-2004

I guess she needs it really bad.

I did not in fact know that excellent word!

Shall I write you a check for teaching it to me? Or are you a sodomite also?

- Galt - 03-22-2004

If you weren't a moron, it would have been pretty friggin obvious due to the biblical basis of the term.

- Luna - 03-22-2004

Galt Wrote:mindless drivel
"Ignore Poster" hack....

NICE!

Galt Wrote:If you weren't a moron, it would have been pretty friggin obvious due to the biblical basis of the term.
If you weren't a moron AND jackass, you'd remember something about Chirstian settlement and native American beliefs not intersecting.

I don't read your little bible, fuckstick. But I welcome you to enjoy the little lovestories in it while I'm fucking Keyser's brains out instead of yours.

- Luna - 03-22-2004

Splatterpunk Wrote:I don't read your little bible, fuckstick. But I welcome you to enjoy the little lovestories in it while I'm fucking Keyser's brains out instead of yours.
Damn you, woman! I'm going to have to douse you in bleach after this ,aren't I? :26:

Luna Wrote:
Splatterpunk Wrote:I don't read your little bible, fuckstick. But I welcome you to enjoy the little lovestories in it while I'm fucking Keyser's brains out instead of yours.
Damn you, woman! I'm going to have to douse you in bleach after this ,aren't I? :26:
But he's so cute. Let me keep him!

- Keyser Soze - 03-22-2004

i thought intelligent people were supposed to read up on what everyone else is up to. ever heard of "know your enemy" ?

- Luna - 03-22-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:i thought intelligent people were supposed to read up on what everyone else is up to. ever heard of "know your enemy" ?
We already know all about you, troll boy.

- Galt - 03-22-2004

yeah, the bible is only the most widely read publication in history, its impact permeates everyone's day to day life in both language and parable. Smart move ignoring it.

You mean "Know thy enemy"? :lol: That's from the same little book. O! You didn't realize that? So why don't you give me the rundown your knowledge base of indigenous creationist beliefs, then! We'll compare your knowledge of YOUR enemy! The we'll have a proper discussion! O, dear. You mean native cultures aren't all the same? Where will you begin, then??

We don't have one manual like Judeo-Christianity? Hmm. That is a problem! How will you ever catch up?

& I was raised Catholic, Galt. "Sodomite" in its biblical sense means someone from SODOM. Remember Gomorrah? It is not a noun form of the practitioner of sodomy. You giant seeping idiot.

Happy now? Feel stupid yet? :banana: :banana: :banana:

Keep it coming, masochists.

- Goatweed - 03-22-2004

Quote:"know your enemy" ?

wait, we're at war now? what about my threesome?

- diceisgod - 03-22-2004

Yeah i think i'll read about Indians instead....you dumb jerk-off

- Galt - 03-22-2004

If you don't read the bible, feel free to read up on dictionary.com