CDIH
Is this weird? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Is this weird? (/showthread.php?tid=8788)

Pages: 1 2

- Bloody Anus - 04-05-2004

I'm pretty sure I'm wearing a shirt that my mom used to have. It's a blue Giants shirt from 1995 that suddenly appeared in my closet a few months ago. I've worn it several times now and never really though much of it only because I really like the shirt. However, tonight it dawned on me how creepy the whole situation really is.

- The Sleeper - 04-05-2004

Yea that's probably weird

- Danked - 04-05-2004

No. Not weird.

Murdering her in her sleep, skinning her, and wearing that... well, that was probably pretty weird, weirdo.

Does your mother find the whole AFC/NFC thing really complicated?

There's a big helmet logo in the middle and then it says NEW YORK GIANTS on the bottom. Plus an NFC logo on the left shoulder. It's the ideal shirt, really.

I too once had a giants shirt, but i think it's gone forever

- Danked - 04-05-2004

I had a Transformers t-shirt when I was 7. I'd feel pretty weird wearing it now.

I had Transformers underwear, yet I never actually watched that show. now THAT is weird.

- Danked - 04-05-2004

You just broke the Weird-o-meter!

Just call me WeirdNY!

I once had a Rodney Hampton jersey that was stolen off my patio by what I can only assume was some nigger.

I had a Tyrone Wheatley jersey. One day in 9th grade I was showing my freinds a riddle that required the use of utensils and some jocks came over and started making fun of me and then one of them saw my Wheatley jersey and said "oh dude, you like tyrone wheatley, cool" and they left. What a bunch of idiots.

what kind of riddle requires the use of utensils?

- diceisgod - 04-05-2004

He bent the spoon with his mind.

- Keyser Soze - 04-05-2004

he asked it to bend.

- Galt - 04-05-2004

you are rubbing nipples with your mom

Bloody Anus Wrote:what kind of riddle requires the use of utensils?
Ok, you take like 3 utensils and make different random shapes with them and each time you ask the person or persons "what number am i showing?". At the begining, they will think they have to figure out some elaborate pattern involving the utensils, but the trick is, each time you form the shapes, you also have your hand on the side of the table, with X number of fingers sticking out representing what number you are showing. The utensils mean absolutely nothing. It's a pretty fun riddle.

- drusilla - 04-05-2004

my brother bought me a black giants starter winter jacket when i was in junior high. the school bully tried to steal it out of the closet one day but i caught him & totally called him out on it in front of the class.

he quietly gave it back to me & walked away.

- Kid Afrika - 04-06-2004

I'm confused. Is this a shirt that is identical to one your mom used to have, or is it your mom's old shirt?

- AbeSapien - 04-06-2004

I dont see anything wrong with wearing that old shirt, Oedipus.