CDIH
Funny story - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Funny story (/showthread.php?tid=8791)

- The Sleeper - 04-05-2004

Yesterday I was hungry, so I put some garlic bread in the microwave, and then ate it. But that didn't completely hit the spot so I put a pizza in the oven. Half an hour later my dad comes back and asks me if I've eaten, and I say "yea, I just had pizza". Then he goes into the kitchen and sees that I have yet to take the pizza out of the oven and it has been burned. He yells this to me, and I'm preplexed. For some reason I had convinced myself I had already eaten the pizza. And then I realized that the garlic bread aftertaste that was in my mouth was what did that. So I ended up eating the burnt pizza and it wasn't so bad.

- Danked - 04-05-2004

You're silly.

and then I smeared a bearclaw in my dad's face

- Danked - 04-05-2004

That'll show him.

The bastard.

- Bloody Anus - 04-05-2004

If I were you, I would have put the garlic bread in the toaster oven instead.

I don't have a toaster oven, I think there is a toaster, but the slices of garlic bread were pretty thick. But point taken.

- Keyser Soze - 04-05-2004

you're going to burn your house down one day.

- Goatweed - 04-05-2004

was it a plain pizza, or did it have toppings?

- Galt - 04-05-2004

My parents came home with the groceries one time. As was often the case, when I was unsure where to put something away, I would ask "where does this go" and she would tell me. Well, on this day my mother had just bought new ice cube trays, and I asked "where do you want these?". My father looked at me and said "in the oven" like a wiseass.

So I put them in the oven since he was being an ass.

Then a couple days later, my mother heated up the oven and melted the ice cube trays. I think a new oven was required.

- diceisgod - 04-05-2004

Did you need new ice trays too?

- HedCold - 04-05-2004

galts story was better

- diceisgod - 04-05-2004

I was driving a few minutes ago and I very lazily spit out the window when i was stopped at a red light. It's windy as fuck here right now, so the spittle went out the window, stopped mid-air and looped up, and flew right back in my car and on my steering wheel. It's trajectory was nearly a perfect circle and it seemed like it was in slow motion, I swear I could see my reflection in one of the little spit bubbles as flew back at me.

- Galt - 04-05-2004

you wear a motorcycle helmet yet drive a car?

- diceisgod - 04-05-2004

can't be too careful

someone has a disfigurement

- drusilla - 04-05-2004

The Sleeper Wrote:Yesterday I was hungry, so I put some garlic bread in the microwave, and then ate it.
you're stupid. you should always use a toaster oven for garlic bread. turn the dial all the way to top brown. mmmm. so yummy.

this is why everyone should own a toaster oven. they are way better than toasters.

i too burnt a pizza yesterday. ellios. it was still good though.

- Keyser Soze - 04-05-2004

ive never owned a toaster oven in my life. they look handy but tough to clean.

- drusilla - 04-05-2004

on most of them the bottom opens up for easy cleaning.

& the rack comes out no problem.