CDIH
How should i go about this? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How should i go about this? (/showthread.php?tid=8836)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- QuickStop - 04-14-2004

my chink bosses at subway keep the tips from the tip jar. i called the department of labor and they are sending me a complaint form to fill out...but thats just too time consuming.

so tomorrow when i go in to quit, i am thinking about threatening them in some way to give me my tip money from the past 7 months. now quickly, here is my math...

7 months ..about 30 weeks. 13 hours a week. 390 hours. lets say $0.50/per hour in tips, counting in that sometimes i worked with other people and it would be split up. so thats about $200 and i think thats low balling it.

ok...now i was thinking about saying something like this ...
"give me $200 or i'll sue your chink asses"

hows that sound? any input or ideas on what i should say are appreciated

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2004

YOU WORK AT SUBWAY?!?!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- QuickStop - 04-14-2004

this is common knowledge. remember i am still in high school...so its not like im like my co worker, the 45 year old ex coke addict, ernie, who buys weed in the store

- HedCold - 04-14-2004

steal all the chipolte(sp?) sauce and sweet peppers and bring them to me

- QuickStop - 04-14-2004

this isnt helping

- HedCold - 04-14-2004

show him your work on the gamefaqs message board and be like "SEE WHERE THAT SAYS NIGGGERS, THAT CAN SAY CHINNKS VERY EASILY!"

- QuickStop - 04-14-2004

ok that was pretty funny :lol:

- Mad - 04-14-2004

Borrow it from the draw.

- Galt - 04-14-2004

Arpi's real name is Ernie? I thought it was Morgan?

Why not just take $200 from the register before you quit?

- AbeSapien - 04-14-2004

Jewish Lightning.

- QuickStop - 04-14-2004

the chinks 3 sons are all programers (surprisingly enough) and they have 6 cameras around the store...one above the register. all these cameras are recorded onto a pc with a nice little homeade program. if $200 goes missing, they will know how. and that will not be good for me. i do however know the blind spots. if i could move the entire register in front of the freezer, this could work

- AbeSapien - 04-14-2004

QuickStop Wrote:the chinks 3 sons are all programers (surprisingly enough) and they have 6 cameras around the store...one above the register. all these cameras are recorded onto a pc with a nice little homeade program. if $200 goes missing, they will know how. and that will not be good for me. i do however know the blind spots. if i could move the entire register in front of the freezer, this could work
Chink Boss : "Why register in front of freezer?"
Quickstop: "Because."
Chink Boss: "Because why?!?"
Quickstop: "Because INS said it was alright if I move it here."

- QuickStop - 04-14-2004

"...CHINK!"

- Mad - 04-14-2004

Have you ever wondered want condiments would do to a camera lens?

- Goatweed - 04-14-2004

AbeSapien Wrote:Jewish Lightning.
that reminds me of that movie Homicide, with Joe Mantegna - firebomb the place! YEAH!!!

- Black Lazerus - 04-14-2004

1.Fill out the form the dept of labor gave you, if it's anything like NJ they will be all over them.
2. call the subway corprate office and tell them whats going on, they can force his hands. Let them know that you went to the dept of labor.
3. call the problem solvers

- Keyser Soze - 04-14-2004

You are lazy. If you can't fill out a form you don't deserve justice.

- GonzoStyle - 04-14-2004

problem solvers = a steel pipe

- PlasticMan - 04-14-2004

Problem Solvers = Vinnie and Guido holding a steel pipe.

- Black Lazerus - 04-14-2004

PlasticMan Wrote:Problem Solvers = Vinnie and Guido holding a steel pipe.
what else would i mean?