CDIH
A fresh start!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A fresh start!! (/showthread.php?tid=8862)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 04-21-2004

I'm at work and goin over some papers and one of my co-workers walks up to bullshit for a few minutes.

So she asks me how things are going and if I got any applications today for mortgages, I said I called back some people who left messages from yesterday but no one was around.

So she looks at the e-mails I printed and says "oh well most of these are from florida and its 10am now but they're 3 hours behind us"

I say "No, that'd be california, floridas on the east coast"

She says "No, florida I mean. They're 3 hours behind"

I made a promise not to be nasty at work or be sarcastic or even basically speak when I dont have to so I dont say nothing offensive.

I just nodded and said "yeah you're right"

I was so proud of myself.

- HedCold - 04-21-2004

you should put a dollar in a jar for every day you go without being mean or sarcastic

- drusilla - 04-21-2004

i'm really really proud of you. i could never do that.

i always have the need to call people out on their stupidity.

- Galt - 04-21-2004

I believe Eric Harris had some poignant comments about stupid people.

- Arpikarhu - 04-21-2004

galt's incessant columbine mentioning is stupid.

- drusilla - 04-21-2004

he's just thankful he didn't grow up in littleton

- Galt - 04-21-2004

"incessant" = 3

- diceisgod - 04-21-2004

Columbine is the most socially significant event since the holocaust

- AbeSapien - 04-21-2004

"No, you stupid cunt. You're thinking of California."
"I dont like the cut of your jib. You're fired!"
"What!?!? Y..you cant fire me!"
"Why the hell not?"
"Uh... b..because my mom will beat me!"

- diceisgod - 04-21-2004

Nice one, Hoon

- QuickStop - 04-21-2004

i could never let someone get away with that. its just so....dumb.

- crx girl - 04-21-2004

you might wanna learn how to. dealing with people is the key

- The Sleeper - 04-21-2004

It is possible to politely explain to someone the idea of time zones going east to west, not north to south, without being sarcastic and snide.

ok maybe it isn't

- crx girl - 04-21-2004

it is. you just have to talk reeeeeeeeeally slowly

- Arpikarhu - 04-21-2004

Galt Wrote:"incessant" = 3
3 too many = incessant

- GonzoStyle - 04-22-2004

This wasn't really stupid but it got real annoying.

There's this new guy who started yesterday and he was in the break room getting coffee. They had just put up a board like in glengary glenross which they write down how many apps we got and closings. So I thought of the film and as I walk in and he's makin his coffee I yell at him "COFFEE'S FOR CLOSERS!!!"

He gets spooked and then like a dick I had to apologize for scaring him and then convince him its ok to get coffee.

But thats not the stupid part, it was just a back story. So today I went out and had a smoke with him and made amends. All day this fuckin guy didnt leave me alone cause i'm the only one who talks to him now. He's a little queer, maybe gay maybe not but theres something wrong with him in a serial killer sense.

All day he's buggin me for smokes, then about the forms which I dont know yet myself all the way through. Then comes the kicker, I am on the phone trying to get a customer qualified and he comes over and asks me how to pronounce a persons name whom he had to call.

simple, the name was Constantine. He was allover the map Constance, Cuntstance, etc etc.

I tell him "Like the roman emperor"

a what?

Emperor, you know a caeser.

Like the salad?

Yeah I guess.

Ok.

2 minutes later he comes back, so how do you say that name again?

Constantine!!!

again he cant say it. I tell him to ask the manager to help him cause i'm with a customer.

He comes back and says forget it and puts the paper aside. I grab it and call Constantine myself and get him qualified and hopefully he'll go through now.

Yes by the way the guy I was talkin about all this time is indeed a nigger.

- Black Lazerus - 04-22-2004

FUCK!!!!

- IrishAlkey - 04-22-2004

Quote:Yes by the way the guy I was talkin about all this time is indeed a nigger, chap.

- Splatterpunk - 04-23-2004

Quote:Yes by the way the guy I was talkin about all this time is indeed fondling my scrotum, quite nicely & gently. If only he'd smoosh his pecker into my pink little butthole.

Edited By Splatterpunk on 1082752779

- diceisgod - 04-23-2004

Maybe they should have hired the qualified guy