CDIH
I got a new job - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I got a new job (/showthread.php?tid=8910)

Pages: 1 2

- QuickStop - 04-29-2004

telemarketing, bitches. i hope i call and bother one of you assholes.

- The Sleeper - 04-29-2004

worst job. you will kill yourself

- The Jays - 04-29-2004

When I was 17, I worked as a telemarketer. You will find that you will do exceptionally better than everyone else, and they will promote you to a supervisor very soon. This will happen within a month, if you havent quit before hand.

- QuickStop - 04-29-2004

nice. its actually not bad cause i got like 6 friends that have the exact same hours as i do, so we can all be miserable together

- The Jays - 04-29-2004

Well, I'm pretty sure you are the smarter of the six of them, so you'll be babysitting them very soon.

- QuickStop - 04-29-2004

um..now that i go through all of them...yes i am the smartest. the rest of them are either dumb, stoners, or dumb stoners.

- The Jays - 04-29-2004

Be careful of the stoners. You underestimate them.

- QuickStop - 04-29-2004

one of the stoners drives a hearse with spinner rims. i better watch out for him.

- LyricalGomez - 04-29-2004

Please take pictures of this car so we can all bask in its glory

And eventhough you will want to kill yourself in about a month or two, just remember, they can't steal your tips

- QuickStop - 04-29-2004

damn fuckin straight. plus im makin more money and workin a bunch of hours. if this works out nicely and i dont loathe the work, my dad will probably buy me a car now....im gonna get a short bus with spinners...show that fucker up

- HedCold - 04-29-2004

rotten vinny will be jealous

- Goatweed - 04-30-2004

if you call me, I wont answer - I never answer if the caller ID says "unavailable".

- Keyser Soze - 04-30-2004

worst job ever

- QuickStop - 04-30-2004

i cant wait

- crx girl - 04-30-2004

you can call me. there's no phone hooked up to the line.

and i worked telephone customer service for a while. i knew i was the smartest person in the room within 10 minutes of walking in there. i think i answered the phone for the first day and then i was pretty much the person that everyone else came to for help so i didn't have to answer any more phones.

- Black Lazerus - 04-30-2004

QuickStop Wrote:damn fuckin straight. plus im makin more money and workin a bunch of hours. if this works out nicely and i dont loathe the work, my dad will probably buy me a car now....im gonna get a short bus with spinners...show that fucker up
[Image: ghetto-bus.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- Keyser Soze - 04-30-2004

i hate telemarketers so basically every time one calls me i'm going to reply "quickstop? is that you?" if they say no, i'll automatically hang up.

- Sweet Angel - 04-30-2004

Isn't there anything else you're qualified to do? Jeez, even used car salesman is preferable to that.

- Galt - 05-01-2004

No matter where else you go in life; no matter what other job you may have, this will be your worst job ever.

It truly is the worst job in the world. Amazingly, some idiots must actually buy shit from telemarketers or else there wouldn't be such a large industry.

- HedCold - 05-01-2004

he's way to excited about getting this job