CDIH
The dancing old man in the Six Flags commercials - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The dancing old man in the Six Flags commercials (/showthread.php?tid=9003)

Pages: 1 2 3

- The Jays - 05-26-2004

He's bugging me out. I so hope that there is a hate site on the interweb for me to spend five minutes, basking in the knowledge that I am not alone.

- Goatweed - 05-26-2004

I haven't been to Great Adventure in years - then again I hate rides, so I doubt I'll be going anytime soon.

- The Jays - 05-26-2004

you hate their rides, or do you hate rides in general?

- QuickStop - 05-26-2004

i went a couple of weeks ago as a field trip. its "Physics Day" which means we go on all the rides and do whatever we want in the guise of education. they do it the day before SATs, which is quite relaxing. I had never been to the park before...awesome coasters.

- Mad - 05-26-2004

How many coasters do they have now?

- QuickStop - 05-26-2004

ok...well here are the ones that count...

superman - awesome..very unique experience

batman - cool hanging coaster lotta loops and corkscrews

batman and robin : the chiller - intense dual track..you shoot out really fast and then do flips and loops then you go backwards same thing

nitro - like a 300 ft verticle drop or something...i threw my gum on the ride and it floated in front of me for like 200 ft...it was crazy

medusa - another cooler hanging coaster

viper - always broken

great american scream machine - good coaster loops and such...nothing special

- The Jays - 05-26-2004

Each Six Flags has different number of roller coasters

- QuickStop - 05-26-2004

im talking about the one in jersey.

- drusilla - 05-26-2004

nitro is the greatest ride. superman is pretty damn freaky cause of the position you are in. but nitro is always always a great ride.

viper is one of the most painful rides i have ever been on in my life cause of the way it throws your head around. medusa is a good ride. but it always gav eme a headache so i could only handle it once. viper is usually the one we leave out.

- drusilla - 05-26-2004

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="mms://streams.sixflags.com/SFMR6PDA">mms://streams.sixflags.com/SFMR6PDA</a><!-- m -->

thats the six flags commercial

- The Jays - 05-26-2004

Six Flags has slowly been eating up existing amusement parks into their corporate belly. I hate that they took over a park in New York and ruined it.

I forgot that everyone on the board probably assumes Great Adventure when I say Six Flags.

- QuickStop - 05-26-2004

well around here, yeah we assume great adventure cause its closest

- Goatweed - 05-26-2004

The Jays Wrote:you hate their rides, or do you hate rides in general?
I hate rides in general, I have problems/issues with heights.

- QuickStop - 05-26-2004

fag

- Goatweed - 05-26-2004

'cause noone else has a fear of heights :23:

- The Jays - 05-26-2004

Goatweed Wrote:
The Jays Wrote:you hate their rides, or do you hate rides in general?
I hate rides in general, I have problems/issues with heights.
the whole point of the rides is to play off your fear of heights. It's called excitement.

I have a deathly fear of heights. When I went to the CN tower, I told my friends that if they even touch me while I'm near the glass floor, I'd punch them the fuck out. I can't walknear the edges of rooftops. Just the other day, I was on a ladder , climbing up 20 feet, and clung for dear life after five feet.

But, when you're in a safety harness, that has passed the toughest amusement device restrictions in the country, riding on a machine that has been designed perfectly by multi million dollar engineering firms, and the only way to be killed can be linked to serious mental disability on your own part, you can let your fears run wild knowing in the back of your mind that the chances of you being hurt are practically nil..

- QuickStop - 05-26-2004

yeah i do too...but i get over it. i hate standing up high without anything to hold onto

- The Jays - 05-26-2004

if you werent afrair of heights, then you would have a real reason to not go to amusement parks. My brother jumped out of airplanes when he was in the army. Now, no ride is exicting to him.

- drusilla - 05-26-2004

i've been to magic mountain & six flags over texas. both are really good parks.

like 15 years ago six flags had a water park in florida called six flags great atlantis. it's 10x better than any water park they have now. i miss it.

- Galt - 05-26-2004

I wanto to start a fansite to that guy. He rules.