CDIH
The pain is so great, i'm banging my head - Turn it off!!!  turn it off!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The pain is so great, i'm banging my head - Turn it off!!!  turn it off!! (/showthread.php?tid=903)

Pages: 1 2

- Sloatsburgh - 03-25-2002

I have come home after a very masculine, testoterone, male night of playing hockey to, because my wife has control of the TV, the fucking OSCARS!!!

OH MY MOTHER FUCKING GOD, these things are so painful. I am banging my head on my desk, praying that I will knock myself unconscious so that I don't have to hear another lame joke, pity laugh, or another flaming cock-smoker self laudating his fucking self-important group.

you are fucking actors. you do not have a real job, you are barely artists. You are so full of yourselves...... couldn't the fucking Iraquis blow this fucking thing to hell? They would be doing us a service....

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-25-2002

I suppose you missed the part where Whoppi said that we've totally healed since September 11. That was my fave part...I'm glad she knows that we're all doing a-okay.

- Galt - 03-25-2002

Get divorced.

Start fucking a 18 year old. They don't give a shit about the oscars as long as you buy them beer and pot.

Please muzzle Halle Berry.

- Doc - 03-25-2002

Quote:Please muzzle Halle Berry.

Hence the reason hot women should be seen and not heard

Edited By Doc on Mar. 25 2002 at 12:15

- Sean Cold - 03-25-2002

Nice to know I wasn't the only one tempted to put a foot through the TV during that shitty speach. I was actually hoping she would have a stroke. Then, oh gee, the first black actress to win an Oscar, well, ummm, I don't fuckin care at all actually.

who wants to wager Denzel wins so this can be the African American year?

Edited By Sean Cold on Mar. 25 2002 at 12:28

Hey if Will Smith or Denzel wins we get to hear the same speech again.

- Sean Cold - 03-25-2002

Will is not really black. It is a facade and he fooled you.

eh, here we go, The 2002 Oscars: The Year Of The Coon

Edited By Sean Cold on Mar. 25 2002 at 12:31

Eeeek the darkies swept the Oscars....listen to all the white people pretending not to be mad....

- Sean Cold - 03-25-2002

wow, he said he has a beautiful wife, damn people, this nigga can act.

- Doc - 03-25-2002

I'm really considering taking a claw hammer to the television at this point

If it wasn't my roommate's TV, I'd be out the window at this point

Can I get a little more fake sentiment please...I haven't had my fill of bullshit today

- Sean Cold - 03-25-2002

Doc Wrote:Can I get a little more fake sentiment please...I haven't had my fill of bullshit today
Try Otl, it should help.

Ugggh, my god, how bad was it that Denzel didn't even seem to want the fuckin award.

Hey, at least the true and funny Opie won.

Edited By Sean Cold on Mar. 25 2002 at 12:40

I bet the Academy just gave it to him to spite Russel Crow.

Wow Whoppi got dumber as the night progressed....that shit on her back looked like white tape...

- Arthur Dent - 03-25-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:Wow Whoppi got dumber as the night progressed....that shit on her back looked like white tape...
It was double-stick holding her back-boobs down.

- LZMF1 - 03-25-2002

i absofuckinglutely refuse to watch anything that involves smug, pompous, self righteous, fake as a mutha fucking 3 dollar bill assholes sitting around and kissing each other's asses like that.

from the sound of it, it was too dark up on the stage, even with the bright lights on!

it's the year of the ditzoul! charcoal briquette, hunk o' coal......shall i go on?

Edited By LZMF1 on Mar. 25 2002 at 07:17

- OAS - 03-25-2002

I refuse to watch these fucking things. And are we to believe that the BEST fucking actress out of all of the movies last year was Halle fucking Berry? Give me a 'can we all please stop trying to make up for our sins of the past against blacks' fucking break!

- Sloatsburgh - 03-25-2002

YOUR sins, old man. You are the only one here to have actually owned a couple.

- OAS - 03-25-2002

Sloatsburgh Wrote:YOUR sins, old man. You are the only one here to have actually owned a couple.
Well yes but I treated them well.
Confusedpits: Confusedpits: Confusedpits: Confusedpits: Confusedpits: Confusedpits:

- Metalfan - 03-25-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:Hey if Will Smith or Denzel wins we get to hear the same speech again.
I think Denzel was the second darkie in history to win the Oscar, thus then, the same annoying speech as that hit-and-run-driving twat gave would be totally unacceptable. In one fucking night, the movie industry just validated UPN and the WB.....life as we once knew it is over :disappointed: :fuckoff: :pissed: Confusedeph: