CDIH
Fahrenheit 9/11 - trailer - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Fahrenheit 9/11 - trailer (/showthread.php?tid=9038)

Pages: 1 2 3

- The Jays - 06-04-2004

Oh man, this shit is both funny and sad

I call upon all nations to help put a stop to terrorism. ...... Now, watch this drive.

"Let the eaaaaaaaaaagle soooooooooar"

"Son sit down.

We don't read most of the bills we get."

"Many people call you the elite. I call you my base."

- Keyser Soze - 06-04-2004

my favorite line is the last one.

"i call upon all nations to track down these terrorist killers......now watch this drive"

- Topper Harley - 06-04-2004

the movie's site is down, try this

apple has the trailer

- Velociti - 06-04-2004

First of all, Michael Moore has NEVER produced a documentary. Documentaries are FACT based introspectives. A 'documentary' isn't suposed to be riddled with opinion and agenda, especially the agenda of this whiney fatass. Moore has distored the truth in the past as is evident by his Bowling for Columbine 'documentary' which has been debunked by a number of people. I hate to use a political cartoon to prove a point, but I thought this one was quite hilarious

[Image: BowlingforFallujah-X.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- The Jays - 06-05-2004

you're turning into the wrong kind of conservative

- Velociti - 06-05-2004

no, I just refuse to believe a bunch of horseshit agenda if its in a stupid, only point is to bash, 'documentary'.

- Keyser Soze - 06-05-2004

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bowlingfortruth.com">http://www.bowlingfortruth.com</a><!-- m -->

- The Jays - 06-12-2004

Quote:Eyes Wide Shut star Leelee Sobieski admits she cried during the documentary and said it "should be required for everyone in America to see as part of their education in high schools".

- Keyser Soze - 06-13-2004

i can't stand that nimwit.

- GonzoStyle - 07-17-2004

I finally watched this and yeah it takes a point of view on bashing bush but a lot of it is just fuckin true, I especially like the fact he didnt actually show the planes hitting the buildings and instead used only sound with no visual. It isnt supposed to be taken as the only version or the stone cold truth, its supposed to make you think, research and make you form your own opinion and ideas.

Theres a lot of people I spoke to who bashed the documentary yet hadn't seen it and more so had no clue what the fuck it was about. A few people thought it was about the attacks, some didnt even know it was a documentary, they thought it was a movie about 9/11. They spewed their uninformed bullshit to me about how the film shouldnt had been made, yet had no clue what it was about. That just makes me sad and pissed off, its the vast fuckin majority too, clueless mouth breathers who just spew off as if they know yet have no fuckin clue.

hate it, like it, dont care about it but dont talk about it if you havent even seen it and just form an opinion off what fox news said. If fox can be biased and still be viewed as reliable then so can moore. But he makes sense sometimes as does the news.

The fact that this country was brainwashed and pumped full of fear is hitting the nail on the head, just like the idiots who stocked up on bottled water and canned foods cause y2k was gonna be the apocalypse. I remember the morons with the duct tape and plastic... yeah a bomb can bring down buildings but duct tape.... GENIUS!!!

But it all comes back to the fact that people ARE easily brain washed cause they dont wanna think for themselves.

- Black Lazerus - 07-17-2004

I am just glad you people have found another group to hate for a while.
But what is really killing me is all the backlash that people get from speaking against the president now. Jada kiss, whoopie.... how come these fucks weren't banning people for cracking or speaking about Clinton.

- GonzoStyle - 07-18-2004

well people are so fuckin confused on what to believe, they equated iraq with al queada, now they equate speaking out against bush as being unamerican and basically speaking out against the troops which makes you a terrorist.

PS - White people still hate niggers more than anyone else.

- Arpikarhu - 07-18-2004

1. there is nothing that a documentary cant have an agenda. there are plenty of respected and award winning documentaries that have an agenda.
2. even if only one side is portrayed that in no way means that it isnt the truth.
3. anyone who has watched bush go from claiming his war was about WMD"S, to saying its about a link to al-qaeda, to saying saying sadaam himself was a danger to the u.s,to now saying it is a humanitarian issue, knows what a lying dirtbag he is. maybe it was hard to present the bush side of the issues because they are bereft of merit.

well theres a lot of documentaries that say what hitler did was bad, so I dont always agree with their agendas.

- Keyser Soze - 07-18-2004

the people who piss me off the most are the people on news shows that just vomit out the same talking points verbatim that has been sent to all their right wing sycopants. they have nothing original to say, nothing that comes from their own heads, just trying to say the same thing enough until people take it for the truth.

The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it. - Hitler

- Arpikarhu - 07-18-2004

as i have posted before, a quote by machievelli, " man is so involved in his immediate needs that the deceiver never lacks victims for his deceptions".

- Sir O - 07-18-2004

Quote:The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it. - Hitler

Come on, Hitler was much more eloquent than that!

In the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how to use falsehood for the basest purposes.

-Mein Kampf
Vol. I, Chapter X

- QuickStop - 07-19-2004

im not gonna go see it cause i refuse to give that fat bastard any of my money.