CDIH
Tour De France - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Tour De France (/showthread.php?tid=9139)

Pages: 1 2

- diceisgod - 07-05-2004

I don't really much care for it. But this site is very well put together and shows you the gruelling shit they have to go through. Some of the rules are pretty strange as well. It's an interesting read

- Galt - 07-05-2004

Last year, in addition to showing the Tour and highlights seemingly nonstop, OLN showed the running of the bulls every night. They showed it in real time from beginning to end, and then they showed it again in slow motion watching all the gorings and such.

It was simply the most compelling TV I've seen in ages.

But alas, it looks like a bunch of animal rights commies put a stop to OLN showing it. I can't find it anywhere.

- The Jays - 07-05-2004

I like the whole jersey thing.

- lush - 07-06-2004

The Jays Wrote:I like the whole jersey thing.
So you can see who sucks?

- diceisgod - 07-06-2004

Sleeper should buy you a jersey.

- The Jays - 07-09-2004

I was unaware that there are four jerseys. I knew there was the yellow, but it was interesting to find that you get jerseys for leading the sprints and the mountain courses.

- Mad - 07-09-2004

The crashes are the best part.

- The Jays - 07-09-2004

I think the best part is Jason Lee doing the commercials.

- Keyser Soze - 07-09-2004

he is?

- Goatweed - 07-09-2004

yes, he is.

- Mad - 07-09-2004

Those commercials rock, that's probably why I'm watching this crap.

I was amazed at the team work and skill of the whole US Postal team during their time trials.

I figured the cobble stones would seriously fuck their bikes up too.

- Galt - 07-09-2004

watching bike racing is a little more interesting than watching a marathon, which still is quite uninteresting. Regardless, I'd rather watch either of them during a root canal than watch any form of car racing under any circumstance.

- Mad - 07-09-2004

The only good part of any form of racing is when it's close to the end. Then, it's balls to the walls, cause something ugly is going to happen.

- Galt - 07-09-2004

racing of any sort is boring. The longer, the more boring. At least the 100-yard dash gets over fast.

- Arpikarhu - 07-09-2004

another typical, "i am too cool to like this", post from Galt.

- Galt - 07-09-2004

Let's match posting gimmicks and crutches, champ.

- Arpikarhu - 07-09-2004

no way, you are way to cool for me!

- Galt - 07-09-2004

Damn skippy

- Arpikarhu - 07-09-2004

could you please make a list of all of the things you are way too cool for so that i know what to ignore in my attempt to be just as cool?

- Galt - 07-09-2004

It's really a fluid list. Really tough to pin things down at a given point in time.

But anything appealing to sci-fi geeks or rednecks would usually be included.