CDIH
What's this about dominic? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: What's this about dominic? (/showthread.php?tid=917)

Pages: 1 2

- Ahlexus - 03-26-2002

I'm hearing that Dominic called into the O&A show today saying something about Anthony being a gentleman on the stand (paraphrasing).

Seeing as how I don't get the show, can anyone tell me what went on?

- Sephiroth - 03-26-2002

You assume that some of us still listen to the show. Silly girl!

- fbd - 03-26-2002

Sephiroth Wrote:You assume that some of us still listen to the show. Silly girl!
or that those of us who do listen arent too lazy to type out the summary of his call

- Paper Boy - 03-26-2002

you could always ask <a href=http://www.opieanthony.com target=_blank>here</a>.

Edited By Paper Boy on Mar. 25 2002 at 9:26

- Ahlexus - 03-26-2002

Paper Boy Wrote:you could always ask <a href=http://ww.opieanthony.com target=_blank>here</a>.
Well, I could.. but.. I'm not very fond of the OA board :confused: It's too nazi-like for my tastes.

- Buttmunch - 03-26-2002

Sieg Heil!

- Galt - 03-26-2002

He called in and said something fat and sweaty

- Ahlexus - 03-26-2002

Galt Wrote:He called in and said something fat and sweaty
I can't believe you. You post false news stories.

- Galt - 03-26-2002

Ahlexus Wrote:
Galt Wrote:He called in and said something fat and sweaty
I can't believe you. You post false news stories.
You put too much weight on someone's status. I thought you said you didn't like OA.com

- Maynard - 03-26-2002

Anthony just got a divorce from his wife. Dominic Barbara was his wifes attorney. And apparently Dominic called into the show. I didn't listen to it though.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-26-2002

He called and basically said that Ant was a gentleman and that he hopes one day they could be friends. One of them asked him if he thought Howard would be mad that he called and then after he hung up, Opie wished a heart attack on him. (thats not word for word, but you get the jist)

- Galt - 03-26-2002

Maynard Wrote:Anthony just got a divorce from his wife. Dominic Barbara was his wifes attorney. And apparently Dominic called into the show. I didn't listen to it though.
This "Anthony" he refers to, is Anthony Cumia. He is part of the nationally syndicated hit mid-afternoon drivetime "Opie and Anthony" radio program.

I trust my information is as new and helpful as Maynards

- Ahlexus - 03-26-2002

Galt said: I thought you said you didn't like OA.com

I don't. What's that got to do with anything?

Thanks for your update Maynard.

Pollyanna.. thank you gf! So, Anthony wished a heart attack on Dominic? muwahahah

Galt then said: This "Anthony" he refers to, is Anthony Cumia. He is part of the nationally syndicated hit mid-afternoon drivetime "Opie and Anthony" radio program.

Thanks Galt. I was curious to know what happened with Dominic. As a Stern listener, we always have to suffer through Dom's boring ass calls. Also, I wonder if Howard is going to rip on him for doing it.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-26-2002

Quote:Pollyanna.. thank you gf! So, Anthony wished a heart attack on Dominic? muwahahah

No, Opie did. I think Anthony didn't want to say anything that could possibly lead to even the slightest bit of trouble for him. Ant just kept on ringing the bell in agreement.

- Keyser Soze - 03-26-2002

That was both funny and odd to hear the bloated attorney on O&A. I especially enjoyed when Opie asked Domineck "Are you sure your girlfriend Howard isn't gonna be upset you called?"

- Ahlexus - 03-26-2002

<< No, Opie did. I think Anthony didn't want to say anything that could possibly lead to even the slightest bit of trouble for him. Ant just kept on ringing the bell in agreement. >>

Ahhh. It can't be just coincidence that she hired Dominic, is it? Just gotta twist the knife a little more...

<< That was both funny and odd to hear the bloated attorney on O&A. I especially enjoyed when Opie asked Domineck "Are you sure your girlfriend Howard isn't gonna be upset you called?">>

Dom worships at the shrine of Howard's ass.
:lol:

- JIMMYSNUKA - 03-26-2002

What is this O&A show you speak of?

- Metalfan - 03-26-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:
Quote:Pollyanna.. thank you gf! So, Anthony wished a heart attack on Dominic? muwahahah

No, Opie did. I think Anthony didn't want to say anything that could possibly lead to even the slightest bit of trouble for him. Ant just kept on ringing the bell in agreement.
Hearing Ant ring the bell like a mental patient was pretty funny....as was the sound bites of "two girls for every guy" and "group sex" that a certain radio personality, Greg "Opie" Hughes would interject from time to time.

Dominic is a fat, drowning in his own juices, radio whore fuckbag no matter what show he calls into.

- Sean Cold - 03-26-2002

hmmmph.

Two mods poosted in here in a thread that could have been moved to ES but wasn't.

Tsk Tsk

I don't care about talk of the show, I just would rather have it in the Entertainment forum so I don't have to read it. I am noit a fan of the show is all.

Any objections?

Buhler?

Good, and thank you.

- Ahlexus - 03-26-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:I am noit a fan of the show is all.
Not a fan of which show? O&A? Howard? One or both?