CDIH
I'd like to take this moment to remind you... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I'd like to take this moment to remind you... (/showthread.php?tid=9185)

Pages: 1 2

- Gooch - 07-22-2004

That I drove Arpi off the board.

[ jay london ] Thank you. [ /jay london ]

- Keyser Soze - 07-22-2004

what about bland?

- Gooch - 07-22-2004

he was. but now he's gone....hooooray!

- Gooch - 07-22-2004

1:30pm....Arpi still gone

he like to project by calling me an untrustworthy scumbag, he said he would never return last time and he came crawling back begging for forgiveness.

- Gooch - 07-22-2004

2:30...still no arpi. :bouncer:

- coppelia - 07-22-2004

are u going to give us hourly updates?

- Mad - 07-22-2004

What happpened to the game, Keyser?

wookie gave them away before i was able to get ahold of him :-(

- Gooch - 07-22-2004

coppelia Wrote:are u going to give us hourly updates?
3:05 still no arpi

- Bland - 07-22-2004

he is gonna beat this into the ground much like the gip thing.

Edited By Bland on 1090523136

- Mad - 07-22-2004

Would you expect anything less?

- Bland - 07-22-2004

not really.

- Rooner - 07-22-2004

Who is this arpi?

- Gooch - 07-22-2004

Bland Wrote:he is gonna beat this into the ground much like the gip thing.
Rolleyes

4:30

- GonzoStyle - 07-22-2004

:17:

- Goatweed - 07-23-2004

this is sad, even for Gooch

- Gooch - 07-23-2004

10:15pm..still gone. no need to thank me.

- Galt - 07-23-2004

Gooch Wrote:
Galt Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:
Galt Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:
Galt Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:
Galt Wrote:I'm curious to see the email that says that I secretly love you.

I posted in one of the other threads about, but there was no response.

Show me what you got.

fuck off nigger

You're right. That was funny when I did that to 460! I'm glad that he shared that with others. It was such good material to waste it on one person. Great call back.

So anyway, the proof? I'm curious

I RULE

I figured that's what it was. And I did appreciate that sig. It was very kind of you. You certainly rule at photoshop.

Come on. You can admit. "Fuck off Nigger" to the whitest black guy on the planet, after he was going out of his way to alert me that a mistake had happened and he wasn't trying to censor me when a post got erased accidentally, is just a brilliantly mean and hilarious thing to write.

i thought it was funny, actually. i don't think he got the joke, though. I've always found you funny, insightful...but ever since, my guess is that one board event you did got out to....your personality had changed...definately towards me. I don't think i'm the most fabulous poster on the planet or anything untouchable or special, but I felt a lot of animosity towards me right after that event. I don't know why you are always so mean to me, but you definitely changed after that event. And ever since, we've rattled off diatribes, fought, or just gone around in circles. I don't need to be liked, and certainly my posts back a few months ago were pretty much crap, b/c i wasn't putting an ounce of thought or willing to share anything....which obviously showed. (much what Gonzo cited to me in that post back then was true, and I knew it).

photoshop: thanks. but the "I rule" refers to your email to me recently. I am GrumpyGills, and most pretty much know it. Keyser and Alkey knew right off the bat. Gonzo guessed it after about 4 or 5 tries where i wouldn't answer or admit i was Slash. DIG guessed about a million times before finally deciding that it must be me b/c i kept calling him a hick with both board names.

The reason it was made was to answer Gozno's criticism that I can post better, and make it interesting for myself. I never denied being MGG. Ever. Instead I'd turn it around and I'd accuse you of being him incessently, or anyone else, and make sure "Gooch" looked bad and pathetic, so to play off it with MGG. It made the boards interesting, though I am really tired of arguing/debating in this negative circle with you. Makes the board less than fun.

You want your due...you got it. You are a great poster, and bring a lot to the board...even with that cutting attacking style. It's the anger towards me that I don't quite understand fully. I feel you single me out quite a bit, and it's pretty upsetting.

I believe that I showed definitively on that post on YMB that you were focusing on me quite a bit on posts and threads that had nothing to do with you. I was new to YMB and very few people there knew who I was (which was intentional -- same reason I went from OAAWITE to Galt here), I like to post in anonymity. One of the main reasons I really didn't want to go to the board party. You were one of the few who knew who I was, and you just constantly whined about me being a meany. You do the same thing with DIG. You do the same thing with Arpi. And that's why you get shit on. Because you're like the little kid in grade school who always complains to the teacher about being persecuted. That drives people to want to fuck with you more, because you can act like such a bitch about it.

That and the board party I went to seemed to coincide because I told Alkey I would post more at his board. When I did, fights galore.

well, that maybe. i had felt, on my end, that you were incessent on me, and constantly under attack...and when i did, i tried to give it back...so, it goes. i felt some heat back at that time for anything i did...even when my posting improved, b/c it became a pile-on, so i may have been overreactive. i just don't want to always fight b/c it becomes a negative, and makes board no fun. a good heated debate, or disagreement or comedy...thats always good stuff.

that aside, even my brother admits, you drive interest, and make things interesting. even during some big battles with him...we've always felt that. my issues with YMB and Silera have less to do with you and DIG, but about inconsistency on her part when she's complaining about things and let things slide at other times and another instance of how people always seem to single me out. (referring to my heated exchange...which isn't really heated on my end, i just know it drives her nuts)

Your role on YMB has always been a "heel". Playing the bad guy, b/c in the end, boards need bad guys to get people riled, or focused, or just keep things going. My role has always been the nice guy making friends with everyone. When you start picking on me and pointing out how bad my posts are, it just makes me look foolish and that's why I was reacting the way I did.

I just want you to know that I'm sorry, and that I really respect you as a poster.

- GonzoStyle - 07-23-2004

did you two stroke eachother with babyoil as well?

YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME ANYMORE!!!

but baby, I...

IT'S LIKE I DON'T KNOW YOU ANYMORE!!!!

baby I swear it's not you...

YOU'VE CHANGED!!!!