CDIH
Ahem - Bitches - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Ahem - Bitches (/showthread.php?tid=923)

Pages: 1 2

- WhipThisFez - 03-26-2002

OH MY HGODSS SOMEONBDOYDY CHANGE MYGSSTTATUS NOW BDOCUECAUSE I ONDNT'T HAVE FMORE THAN SULUGGO FOHHHHMOGYOODDDODDOOGOGODDDDDD.

- Danked - 03-26-2002

Maybe you should try harder.

- Sephiroth - 03-26-2002

You are such a fucking failure Fez.

- Danked - 03-26-2002

Just when I was thinking of changing mine to Fez v2.0. :disappointed:

- Ken'sPen - 03-26-2002

try danked.

Quote:You are such a fucking failure Fez.

Tell that to me now.

Well why don't you tell me that after thinking about the days we spent in the park, just playing catch.

Well why don't you tell me that after thinking about the time I saved your ass in desert storm.

Well why don't you tell me that after thinking about the time you and me got so wasted that we bought two one way tickets to Thailand and we brutally murdered and dismembered every hooker we came across.

Well why don't you tell me that after thinking about the Tuesdays we would spend picking off old ladies by dropping bags of our collective semen (acquired from years of watching the Princess Leaha-Jabba the Hut scene in Return of The Jedi) from your apartment window.

Well my friend, have I failed you, or you failed me.

Think about it.

- Danked - 03-26-2002

Ken'sPen Wrote:try danked.
He was a bigger failure than all of us.

- Keyser Soze - 03-26-2002

We have seen drunken posting but I think we have just seen our first example of Amyl Nitrate posting.

- Sloatsburgh - 03-26-2002

If this isn't a bigger attention whore/look at me/think about me thread than Amy has ever posted, then I don't know what is.

- Sephiroth - 03-26-2002

WhipThisFez Wrote:
Quote:You are such a fucking failure Fez.

blah blah blah
I...uh... Well what about....

Fuck off Fez.

:confused:

Quote:If this isn't a bigger attention whore/look at me/think about me thread than Amy has ever posted, then I don't know what is.

Actually, I needed a cheap thrill. If I wanted to do an Look-at-me-I'm-Amy-the-attention-overlord, I would have posted it like this:

Title: ARgghh I've just had it
Subtitle: My life as I know it

Text:

i've just fucking had it. you always talk to me like im an idiot. im not an idiot, i'm your daughter. i wish your liver cancer from your drinking problem killed you when i was a little girl. sometimes i wake up cryiing cuz you would come home all drunk and shit you bastard.

Thank you very much.

::Bows::

- Sephiroth - 03-26-2002

Dude, you could write songs for LiNkIN PaRk if you wanted to.

Quote:Dude, you could write songs for LiNkIN PaRk if you wanted to.

its like i swear they are sooo tlaking 2 me because whtaat they say is liek soooo oamainzing true. liek this one time i had this arugmente with my parents and il like put on my LinKiLn pArK CD and I was like WoWW this Is So like what I'm oging through!!11

- Sephiroth - 03-26-2002

THEESE WOUNSDS TEHY WILL NOT HEEEEAAAAALLLLLLLL<FONT COLOR="WHITE">

Edited By Sephiroth on Mar. 26 2002 at 10:33

[Image: linkin.gif]

<font size=5>LIEK WOW!!1111</font>

- Sephiroth - 03-26-2002

AND TIHS ONE TIEM MY FATEHER WAS LIEK "D00D, U GOTZ 2 TAEK OUT DA TRASH" AND I WAS LIEK "OGM DAD U R SUCH A RASICT I HATE U" TEHN HE SAID "OGM U R LIEK SOOOOOO GROUNDED" AND I DONT KNOW WHY MY PARNETS HAET ME!!

~*~*~*~*LUVS TO MAH GIRLIE JENN, I <3'S U Angel ~~~*~*~*~*~*

YO I SO TOOK MY GIRL TO SEE TE HFAMILEEE FAULES TOOR AND IT WASSOOOOOOOO GR8888888888 MY GIRL AN DIW WERE LIKE MAKINT OUT THE DWHOLEEEEEEEE TIEM AND LIKE I SWERAR THAT KRON HAD THEIR NAILS PAINTED TEH EXAKT SAME SHAED OF BLACK AS ME!11111

- Sephiroth - 03-26-2002

I AM LEIK SOOO TIERED OF LIFE I WAS A VAMPYR IN A PREVIOSU LIFE I AM LIEK A DARK ANGEL UPON HUMANS I HAET GOD BECAUSE JEBUS WAS A HOMOFAG SANTAN RULEZ THERE SI A BLAKC HOLE IN MAH SOUL I HAET LIFE ONLY LINKIN PARK KEEPS ME ALIEV !!11!%^!<font color="white">

Edited By Sephiroth on Mar. 26 2002 at 10:45

<center>This Sephiroth-Fez Gay Love-Fest Brought To You in Part By:</center>

<center>[Image: sunny-d-white.gif]</center>

Edited By WhipThisFez on Mar. 26 2002 at 10:52

- NaughtyAngel - 03-26-2002

im scared