CDIH
NAME THIS BLOGGER! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: NAME THIS BLOGGER! (/showthread.php?tid=9237)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Keyser Soze - 08-10-2004

Alkey had a great idea....

NAME THIS BLOGGER!!!....

"Since I posted about my issues with self-mutilation, I've had several people contact me about their own problems, and we quietly talked about them. Some of these people are from "real life", and I say that as a distinction that they didn't know me from R&F or my other various online guises.

I think I surprised a lot of people, including myself, that I have cutting tendencies. I mean, I'm a well educated, reasonably well-adjusted person with no history of major mental illness. I do have a somewhat narcissitic personality disorder, and I've had bouts of low self-esteem and what could be termed mild clinical depression, but no where near the levels a "classic" cutting case falls into play.

I'm debating if I should write all about how I and where I cut myself, and why I did it. Part of me really doesn't want to do it, but I also realize that if I do write about it, it will help me come to terms with who I am as a person. I also realize that if I do write about how and what I did, it will probably be one of the most graphic and gutwrenching pieces I've ever done, and I'm not sure I'm prepare to delve back into that part of my psyche."

- The Sleeper - 08-10-2004

crx girl

wrong!!!

- Black Lazerus - 08-10-2004

I know but i will disqualify myself

good sportsmanship, laz.

- IrishAlkey - 08-10-2004

Eddie, he's talking about cutting food.

wrong again!!!

I'm leaning towards Tenbats with Shelle coming in a close second.

- GonzoStyle - 08-10-2004

Quote:Alkey had a great idea....

He pulled out!!!!

Somebody took a ride in the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BACK machine!

Like you even remotely attempt pulling out or have ever seen a condom in person.

Now that's just silly what does he have to fear if he's already eating the girls ass. He's probably sterile due to alcohol and blood clots.

eating her ass, has he been taking pointers from the R. Kelly sex tape?

The O'Kelly's invented eating ass.

Black Lazerus Wrote:The O'Kelly's invented eating ass.
must be an irish thing then.

- Arpikarhu - 08-10-2004

i was gonna guess crx. now i am stumped!

ding ding ding! alkey wins! it was tenbats!

NEXT.....

"Since my last blog I have come to terms with some not so starteling aspects of my life. I am a lazy person, granted but when shit has to be taken care of it gets done, no questions asked, no hesitations, no bitching, no whining. With that being said i have not been able to fully enjoy my Summer off quite yet. Sure staying up all night talking to friends online and stumbling into my house in the wee hours of the morning to my Fathers ambivilous is great. However hearing the sounds of a huge, fat fist slamming on my bedroom door nearly knocking my lamp right off of the dresser nearby is not one of the things i look foward to waking up to. Much to my "shock" it is my 21 year old brother(who does nothing with his life and has single handedly tarnished my Familys once respectable name) telling me i need to start my daily chores NOW. Excuse me, i was sleeping, i did not go to sleep until 6:30am, i do not give a fuck what needs to be done for another 4 hours, aproximately. Remove yourself from the threshhold of my room before you find your 5'3 190lb ass flying headfirst down the stairs. Needless to say i have not gone back to La La Land.

Thank you John, i appreciate your concern shown towards my ability to sucessfully complete chores, or in your own uneducated mind lack there of. Next time you wake me from my slumber expect to wake up with a bloody rag shoved deeply into your throat when menstruation permits of course.

For you, John, you fucking scumbag...
Well I had a dream last night and in my dream I took a knife to you.
I slit your throat from ear to ear
The wound was gasping for the air.....your scream so clear"

- HedCold - 08-10-2004

shelle?

amy

hawt