CDIH
enjoyable ride home - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: enjoyable ride home (/showthread.php?tid=9241)

Pages: 1 2

- HedCold - 08-11-2004

so i'm taking the express bus home as usual, and some kid sits next to me. he says hi and i say hi, not really looking at him, then i look at him again to make sure i don't actually know him from somewhere. i guess he took this as a cue to start talking to me more, so the whole ride home he didn't shut up. he asked me a few times if he was bothering me, but what was i going to say, yes? i felt bad, i think he was a little "slow."
one of the things he decides to tell me is that there were fleas in his bed from his cat. why would you tell someone this? the rest of the ride home i was all itchy, and i'm still itchy. i feel so dirty. i think i'm going to take a shower

- Black Lazerus - 08-11-2004

Was he wearing a FDNY hat?

- Keyser Soze - 08-11-2004

im so glad i dont take mass transit to work anymore.

- HedCold - 08-11-2004

Black Lazerus Wrote:Was he wearing a FDNY hat?
it was a "black yankees" hat

and i'm sure i completely missed whatever joke you're making

- Galt - 08-11-2004

you should totally jerk off in the shower.

- IrishAlkey - 08-11-2004

Did he mention this gay game he plays with his roommate where he leaves little clues around the house?

- Arpikarhu - 08-11-2004

hey! you guys are suggesting it was quickstop. i get it!

yes, was it him?

- HedCold - 08-11-2004

Galt Wrote:you should totally jerk off in the shower.
maybe i will

and it wasn't quickstop, unless quickstop is black and sounds like the guy from digital underground

- Arpikarhu - 08-11-2004

if he was fat then i am guessing kid a.

- HedCold - 08-11-2004

no, he told me he was 165 pounds

Damn, you guys got into details.

What skinny kid tupac?

What?

Tupac's Biography

Tupac Amaru Shakur, 16 June 1971, Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA, d. 13 September 1996, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. The controversy-laced gangsta rapper "2Pac" was the son of two Black Panther members, and his mother was actually pregnant with her son while being held in a New York at the Baltimore School Of Arts, before he moved to Marin City, California with his family and began hustling on the streets. His first appearance on the hip-hop scene came with a brief spell as part of Digital Underground, but it was with his 1991 debut 2Pacalypse Now that he announced himself as one of rap's newest talents, while gaining censure from various quarters for the album's explicit lyrical content. He gained his first crossover success in July 1993 with "I Get Around". The platinum-selling album which housed it, Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. ... offered a rare degree of insight, with glints of wisdom like "Last Wordz" - "United we stand, divided we fall, they can shoot one nigga, but they can't shoot us all". To further his views he ran the Underground Railroad network for troubled teenagers in his native Oakland, California.

shock g?

Yes, I know who Tupac is, smoke face.

- HedCold - 08-11-2004

do the hump. do the humpty hump

His name is Humpty, pronounced with an umpty.

money b?

- Arpikarhu - 08-11-2004

is that like a spelling bee?