CDIH
Arpi, what the fuck do you do all day in bumfuk,NJ - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Arpi, what the fuck do you do all day in bumfuk,NJ (/showthread.php?tid=9246)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- The Sleeper - 08-12-2004

??

- diceisgod - 08-12-2004

Fuck bums?

has he learned to drive yet?

- Arpikarhu - 08-12-2004

i have my license and now own 2 cars. 1 is a minivan and the other is my new favorite possession in the world. i have been remodeling my basement and laying in a new lawn. tonight i am watching the yankees game and measuring my dining room wall cause on monday i am cutting a hole in the side of the house and installing french doors. they will lead out to the deck i am building when i get back from frisco.

now i know you are gonna want to know what the make and model of my new car is but i am not sure i am ready for the mocking of my baby that i am sure willl ensue so i will let you guess.

I have no idea about cars so I won't venture to guess but I am dissapointed that a lifelong bohemian cokehead hipster has sold out and become a typical suburbanite. Next year you will find jesus.

- diceisgod - 08-12-2004

Arpi owns a minivan! HA!! What color soccer ball sticker does it sport?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 08-12-2004

ahahahhaha a minivan!

I bet he found the safest one to get according to Consumer Reports

- diceisgod - 08-12-2004

Bohemian to soccer mom. At least the hippies turned into ruthless corporate theives.

- Keyser Soze - 08-12-2004

if he finds his second vehicle to be more embarrasing than a minivan, i can't even imagine what it is.

- Arpikarhu - 08-12-2004

the minivan is great for hauling shit from home depot and groceries. it is very suburban lame but also useful.

Quote:I am dissapointed that a lifelong bohemian cokehead hipster has sold out and become a typical suburbanite

dont worry little buddy, i have already pissed off the neighbors with some drunken barbecues and my late night electric guitar jams.

So how much total $$ have you spent at Bed, Bath & Beyond so far?

- Arpikarhu - 08-12-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:if he finds his second vehicle to be more embarrasing than a minivan, i can't even imagine what it is.
i dont find it embarrasing, i love it! some people though have chosen to mock my choice of car.

- Arpikarhu - 08-12-2004

The Sleeper Wrote:So how much total $$ have you spent at Bed, Bath & Beyond so far?
me personally, not a cent.

car hint: its a ragtop

miata or cabrio

- Arpikarhu - 08-12-2004

nope

- Mad - 08-12-2004

A New Beetle Turbo Rag top.

mustang

- Sir O - 08-12-2004

PT Cruiser

- diceisgod - 08-12-2004

Arpi's a treehugger so i bet it's one of those hybrid electric cars.