CDIH
Mod Survivor - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Mod Survivor (/showthread.php?tid=9264)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- GonzoStyle - 08-16-2004

basically sleeper made the obvious statement which is the bottom half of this board aside from the geek forum is basically just a waste of space.

So we'll consolidate the forums into one forum, since we're dumping forums we need to weed down the forum mods to only 2.

The forum mods are the ones without full mod powers and are deligated to their own forums.

We will also be having a mod survivor after this one is complete.

Rules are simple, vote for who you want to keep as forum mods, top 2 vote getters will stay on as forum mods of the new consolidated forum.

- GonzoStyle - 08-17-2004

btw, vote ends wednesday at midnight

- Velociti - 08-17-2004

if anyone cared about this board one iota they would not even think about voting for arpi

- Danked - 08-17-2004

I know he cares about the board. Deep down in that small cold black heart of his, he does!

So I'm gonna think about it, jerkface.

I agree with danked just cause velociti is in love with apri but can't admit it like danked has.

- TheGMANN - 08-17-2004

Fuck Arpi!

- Velociti - 08-17-2004

it's easy to read the history of this board and see that posters left when arpi became mod the last time.

- Arpikarhu - 08-17-2004

another popularity contest based not on who would do well by the board but on who has pointed out everyones stupidity the least.
and another broken promise from gonzo.
fuck all y'all.

i am bitter!

- Arpikarhu - 08-17-2004

when i lose this officially i am going to be much more abusive, bitter, and hateful than ever before. i just can feel it.

- Galt - 08-17-2004

ugh. You voted for yourself didn't you?

- Arpikarhu - 08-17-2004

i voted for the best looking, hardest working, best for the board person.so yes.

- Arpikarhu - 08-17-2004

besides going into full brutality mode, sleeper is really going to get the brunt of my bitterness cause he started all of this.

i am officially starting a new list if this turns out as expected.
1. sleeper
2. gmann,wait, no, scratch gmann. he is too ineffective and the opposite if interesting. having to pay attention to him would bore me to death.
3. sleeper.

- Arpikarhu - 08-17-2004

4. gonzo
5. sleeper

- Black Lazerus - 08-17-2004

Arpikarhu Wrote:i voted for the best looking, hardest working, best for the board person.so yes.
You should have said tallest.. it is the only thing remotly close to the truth... i think you have me by and inch in height.

- HedCold - 08-17-2004

oh man, me and laz can kick it in the newark forum

- Gooch - 08-17-2004

Arpikarhu Wrote:i voted for the best looking, hardest working, best for the board person.so yes.
I didn't see her on the list. so perhaps you should pick again

Arpikarhu Wrote:when i lose this officially i am going to be much more abusive, bitter, and hateful than ever before. i just can feel it.
OH GOD YES!!!!

- Galt - 08-17-2004

I knew that Laz would run away with this, as well he should, but I'm surprised that Jays didn't get more votes. He came up with many ideas that drove traffic in his forum.

- IrishAlkey - 08-17-2004

I voted for you!

- Galt - 08-17-2004

Awww thanks. But I voted for Jays.