CDIH
Ps2 broadband adapter - I just got the beta version!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Ps2 broadband adapter - I just got the beta version!!! (/showthread.php?tid=927)

Pages: 1 2 3

- DoughBoy - 08-30-2002

Does this fucking thing work?

- QuickStop - 08-30-2002

Does anybody know how the fuck you're supposed to set it up to connect to optonline?

- Sean Cold - 08-30-2002

Yes it works, it rocks, I am hooked like a nigger on crack.

And QS, I'm your hook up.

- Tenbatsuzen - 08-31-2002

This thing could be very very dangerous to me, I might never leave my house now.

- Sean Cold - 08-31-2002

I am so in need of a usb keyboard now. It's too much work to talk smack without being able to type. I am using a cable modem and there is zero lag time. It plays as smooth as butter.

- HedCold - 08-31-2002

when my friend had nfl2k1 on dreamcast we played online a couple of times. it was so cool. i can't wait to annoy him to get this
Quote:It's too much work to talk smack without being able to type.
when we didn't want this kid playing instead of giving him a controller we gave him the dc keyboard. he couldn't even trash talk right :disappointed:

- LZMF1 - 09-01-2002

i told you fuckers that this shit rocks...

- Sean Cold - 09-01-2002

Quote:i told you fuckers that this shit rocks...

Yeah, whatever, i will school your silly ass in Madden.

Oh, wait, thats right, youre on the DL now, so sorry, maybe next time.

Nobody likes a bragger.

Dick.

- Hybrid - 09-01-2002

i want to play. IM me at hybrid1511

- Tenbatsuzen - 09-01-2002

Would you like to play a game of chess?

- Hybrid - 09-01-2002

no. madden or socom.

- Galt - 09-05-2002

Quote:Would you like to play a game of chess?
Tenbats, even if the movie reference screamed over the 15-year-old head of Hybrid, I got it.

Anyone know if you play in franchise mode in Madden over this thing, or is it just single exibition games?

Edited By Galt on Sep. 04 2002 at 10:10

- Tenbatsuzen - 09-05-2002

Galt -

I'm glad someone other than Ikea can get my obscure references, thank you.

AFAIK, Madden Online is single exhibitions. I'm sure future editions will have expanded gameplay.

I never checked, can you play the historic teams online? I'm guessing not, because some of them are locked.

- Black Lazerus - 09-05-2002

socom getting today and getting the network adapter for it.

- Sean Cold - 09-10-2002

you can only use the set 32 teams with no updated rosters.

- Sean Cold - 09-26-2002

I hate the sumbag quitters. Some ass fucker put his game on pause and bailed on me while I was routing him/her/it 35 - 7 in the 3rd Q. Stupid shit, I have a perfect record, what did he think, I was going to lose? They show your fuckin record when you challenge someone in madden. It's not like the Asshole didn't know.

Also, NFL 2k3 fuckin sucks online. Maybe it's Sega's server but there was major lag in the game, disappearing players, I felt like I was playing the first Sports Talk Football f/ Joe Montana. All the good talk about this game and I think it is crap. I played it for a week and am glad I actually rented it, saved me 45 bucks.

- Keyser Soze - 10-09-2002

Just picked up my network adapter today, challengers AIM me please.

- Gooch - 10-09-2002

My brother is hooked on SOCOM. He runs under the name: DON LOGAN

Please feel free to FRAG him. :burnfucker:

- LZMF1 - 10-09-2002

ok, i got so impatient that i ran out and bought one rather than waiting for my free one.

seanc0ld prepare to get beat unmercifully in NHL 2003!

- Keyser Soze - 10-09-2002

It was only $40 ya cheap bastard!

What is SOCOM??