CDIH
So I go to dunkin donuts this morning... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: So I go to dunkin donuts this morning... (/showthread.php?tid=9335)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 09-07-2004

I get myself a nice cooling Iced Coffee for breakfast, I ain't been to DD for... well since last time I went to goats house and brungded doughnuts.

So anyway I figured let me get an egg and cheese croissant.

So I place my order, she brings me the coffee then asks do I want the bagel toasted, i says yeah sure.

So I watch her get the croissant and then she pulls out this thin sheet of Styrofoam and places it in the microwave. She gets the croissant and then opens this thing of Styrofoam and just flips it over and out comes I dunno what the fuck and she hands it to me.

It didn't look like an egg, it didn't taste like an egg, I dunno what the fuck it was. No fresh eggs, I mean what the fuck is that, fuckin prepackaged eggs now..

- Keyser Soze - 09-07-2004

i dont think ive ever seen them use real eggs at DD

This was my first and last time with that nonsense, horrible!!!

Their iced coffee is awesome tho.

- Rooner - 09-07-2004

Do not question. just consume like a good American.

I will not!!!

I'm gonna flip flop on the issue.

- Gooch - 09-07-2004

Dunkin Donuts Caramel Iced Coffee is quite good

im strictly down with the vanilla chai tea

- Goatweed - 09-07-2004

the fact that a donut shop makes breakfast should make you think twice about getting anykind of breakfast item from them.

their coffee does indeed rule, though.

- Gooch - 09-07-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:im strictly down with the vanilla chai tea
thats good too. but do they make that iced? i can't stand hot drinks in summer.

I just tossed the "egg" away and enjoyed the yummy croissant.

i never asked if they had cold chai tea, i bet it would taste awful cold though.

- Ronin - 09-07-2004

If you don't like it, i suggest going here on Sept 8th.

- crx girl - 09-07-2004

i'm confused, was it a croissant or a bagel?

It was a croissant, I wanted to get a bagel but changed my mind.

mah bad!!

- Galt - 09-07-2004

I don't think your dietician would be too pleased about your egg and cheese croissant.

And I don't think that DIG would be too plased about your "so I says" an "so she says" gimmick.

- GonzoStyle - 09-08-2004

Galt Wrote:I don't think your dietician would be too pleased about your egg and cheese croissant.

And I don't think that DIG would be too plased about your "so I says" an "so she says" gimmick.
Fuck her.

I been using the so I says "gimmick" forever, I actually says it in person too so I dunno how that makes it a gimmick.

- Goatweed - 09-08-2004

Quote:So I place my order, she brings me the coffee then asks do I want the bagel toasted, i says yeah sure, fucko!!

- GonzoStyle - 09-08-2004

wrong dunkin donuts, I only do that to that one arab, he's special like that. If I did it to her the negro lady woulda stabbed me.

- Goatweed - 09-08-2004

fuckin' niggers.

- Keyser Soze - 09-08-2004

what is that sig of goat?