CDIH
Whatcha listening to? - right now... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Noise Pollution (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Whatcha listening to? - right now... (/showthread.php?tid=94)

- fbd - 01-17-2002

say no more, mon amour-rex manning

- Maynard - 01-17-2002

REM - Reckoning

- IkeaBoy - 01-17-2002

Osnard and the A guy. I might buy a CD sometime, I really only have one total (Tenacious D).

- Luna - 01-18-2002

Queen on the Q. whoo hoo

- Brokenjaw - 01-18-2002

Voodoo Child, The Jimi Hendrix Collection. CD 2 Live performances. Track 4 Hear My Train A Comin'

Edited By Brokenjaw on Jan. 17 2002 at 8:22

- AFDude - 01-18-2002

STP-Sour Girl

- IkeaBoy - 01-18-2002

r&F

- Maynard - 01-18-2002

nin - the fragile - left disc

- IkeaBoy - 01-18-2002

csi tonight

- Spitfire - 01-18-2002

Raging Slab - The Dealer "Real Good Time" :fuggin:

- Gooch - 01-18-2002

one of the best things i've purchased (besides a dvd player), is a 110 CD jukebox, where I fill it and run it on random. Right now, playing is Pavement's "Gangters and Pranksters", before it, Tricky "hell's Around the Corner", before that, Tool, "Sober". Pavement just ended, and now it's Bob Dylan.

- Sean Cold - 01-18-2002

:no, really, fuck off:

I am so pissed! I got that fuckin Kid Rock song "picture" w/ Sheryl Crow stuck in my thick skull so i had to load it up. The song that is, too fuckin early to load the head up!

- Luna - 01-18-2002

I'm listening to the hum of my air conditioner right now.

- Sean Cold - 01-18-2002

Quote:I'm listening to the hum of my air conditioner right now

Ummm, what kind of fucked up place do you live that you have the AC on now?

- fbd - 01-18-2002

simon & garfunkle's greatest hits

why are you all looking at me like that?

- Luna - 01-18-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
Quote:I'm listening to the hum of my air conditioner right now

Ummm, what kind of fucked up place do you live that you have the AC on now?
I live in hell and it was getting a little warm in here this morning. :burnfucker:

- Maynard - 01-18-2002

Gooch Wrote:one of the best things i've purchased (besides a dvd player), is a 110 CD jukebox, where I fill it and run it on random. Right now, playing is Pavement's "Gangters and Pranksters", before it, Tricky "hell's Around the Corner", before that, Tool, "Sober". Pavement just ended, and now it's Bob Dylan.
I was actually thinking of getting one of these, but I don't think it would work out for me. When I get in the mood to listen to something, it's something specific. I don't usually just put music on randomly. It has a definate order to it and I play it according to my mood.

Fugazi - Steady Diet of Nothing

- Gooch - 01-18-2002

Maynard Wrote:
Quote:one of the best things i've purchased (besides a dvd player), is a 110 CD jukebox, where I fill it and run it on random. Right now, playing is Pavement's "Gangters and Pranksters", before it, Tricky "hell's Around the Corner", before that, Tool, "Sober". Pavement just ended, and now it's Bob Dylan.
I was actually thinking of getting one of these, but I don't think it would work out for me. When I get in the mood to listen to something, it's something specific. I don't usually just put music on randomly. It has a definate order to it and I play it according to my mood.

Fugazi - Steady Diet of Nothing
i do that too. i have mini-system, which the CD-changer plugs into for that, and the select amount of CD's which i keep for that type of listening, and my CD walkman.

Geroge Gershwin "Rhapsody in Blue"

- Maynard - 01-18-2002

Was it a pain in the ass to program in all the album names? Or did you not even bother?

- Maynard - 01-18-2002

Clutch - Elephant Riders