CDIH
Vick Or Mc Nair? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Vick Or Mc Nair? (/showthread.php?tid=9424)

Pages: 1 2

- Keyser Soze - 09-29-2004

Who would you rather have?

Vick is explosive but is a bad cut away from a season ending injury.

Mc Nair is explosive as well but is questionable this week and possibly more, but more durable than Vick.

- The Jays - 09-29-2004

It's much easier to masturbate with some lotion than with the back of the Daily News.

- Ronin - 09-30-2004

i would go with vick.. he has the running ability and passing..

mcnair doesn't have the wr threats he used to have with mason and tyson..

Edited By Ronin on 1096550222

- Gooch - 09-30-2004

vick

- Keyser Soze - 09-30-2004

who the hell does vick have to pass to? peerless price??? cmon.

i think some of you are picking style over substance, i love watching vick play but we are talking from a pure statistical, fantasy standpoint here.

- GonzoStyle - 09-30-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:who the hell does vick have to pass to? peerless price??? cmon.

i think some of you are picking style over substance, i love watching vick play but we are talking from a pure statistical, fantasy standpoint here.
If you've obviously already formed an opinion on who was better, why ask?

and they both have bye's this week so i'd pick vick since he's probably gonna have the better time on his bye than mcnair. Can you just imagine the amounts of pussy Vick must get?

- Ronin - 09-30-2004

i dunno.. mcnair just came out of the hospital.. so he is going to be resting and playing playstation all weekend.. then back to practice next week.. he would get that, plus whatever vick gets..

i would pick mcnair..

Quote:If you've obviously already formed an opinion on who was better, why ask?

and they both have bye's this week so i'd pick vick since he's probably gonna have the better time on his bye than mcnair. Can you just imagine the amounts of pussy Vick must get?

i wanted other peoples opinions, i just happened to disagree with how some were forming theirs.

vick doesnt have a bye this week, neither does mcnair.

I still say Vick gets tons more pussy than mcnair, especially in atlanta.

STICK TO THE SUBJECT!!!

McNair cause Vick is gonna be all tired out from the crazy insane amounts of pussy he gets.

- Ronin - 09-30-2004

how much do you think Vick pays the girls to shut up, a la Shaq?

- GonzoStyle - 10-01-2004

Vick doesn't have to pay for love, kobe pays for love.

- diceisgod - 10-02-2004

Who would you start this week (pick two): Rudi johnson, Tyrone Wheatley, Emmit Smith, and Warrick Dunn

I'm leaning toward Warrick and Wheatley.

- Galt - 10-02-2004

I would lean the same way. Dunn and Wheatley. I don't care that Rudi probably got drafted way high, he's been useless

- diceisgod - 10-03-2004

Rudi's been playing some solid defenses but that's really no excuse. He stinks so far. I did draft him way too high but hopefully he'll produce down the line. I picked up Stokely so if he keeps being the go to guy my receiving core is going to be ridiculous with Moss, Javon Walker, and Mason (who really needs to step it up or get benched for Stokely).

- Galt - 10-03-2004

If you look at Rudi's stats from last year, they really aren't that impressive. His yards per carry is poor, and the bulk of his numbers came in two or three games where he got about 120 carries total. The rest of the time, he wasn't that good.

- diceisgod - 10-03-2004

Yeah I'm pretty much praying Mike Bennet breaks a leg and Onterrio's suspension doesn't happen. Also, Dunn needs to stay healthy.

- Galt - 10-03-2004

you have no shot this year as per my suggestion not to have Culpepper and Moss on the same team. The fact that both of them have been insanely great so far this year yet you are 1-2 is a sign that you will have a dead season.

- GonzoStyle - 10-03-2004

I am still waiting for Galts opinion on who gets more pussy, McNair or Vick?