CDIH
Why is kid going to leave again? - Its bound to happen! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Why is kid going to leave again? - Its bound to happen! (/showthread.php?tid=950)

Pages: 1 2

- WhipThisFez - 03-27-2002

That’s right folks, everybody's favorite uppity colored boy is back. Thats right, Kid Afrika.

Good 'ol kid has a history of being, well how should I put this lightly: a negro. His black rage has caused on numerous occasions his either leaving or being banned from various websites.

So, how will this stint end?

- Arthur Dent - 03-27-2002

He will get a huge settlement for "Slavery Reperations" for his great-grandaddy's slavery. Then he'll blow all the money starting his own board.

- Arpikarhu - 03-27-2002

its gonna be drunk sean. its always drunk sean

- Maynard - 03-27-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:its gonna be drunk sean. its always drunk sean
Yeah, you're probably right. I mean, he made me an Admin when he was drunk, and he let me invite YOU when he was drunk too. He makes all his worst decisions when he's drunk.

- OAS - 03-27-2002

I think American's will get over the Arab/Muslim hatred thing and start hating blacks again. :dead:

- Maynard - 03-27-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:its gonna be drunk sean. its always drunk sean
Yeah, you're probably right. I mean, he made me an Admin when he was drunk, and he let me invite YOU when he was drunk too. He makes all his worst decisions when he's drunk.

- Arpikarhu - 03-27-2002

nice double, tool.

- Keyser Soze - 03-27-2002

Maynard is an admin? No wonder there are so many CGI errors.

- Arpikarhu - 03-27-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:Maynard is an admin? No wonder there are so many CGI errors.
it's funny cause it's true

- WhipThisFez - 03-27-2002

Quote:He will get a huge settlement for "Slavery Reperations" for his great-grandaddy's slavery. Then he'll blow all the money starting his own board.

I'd love to see the special features he'd blow it on.

- Doc - 03-27-2002

Either drunk Sean or in an ironic twist, someone breaks into his home and steals his computer(s)

Kid who?

- IkeaBoy - 03-27-2002

white after he sees this thread

IkeaBoy Wrote:white after he sees this thread
Freudian slip?

- PatCooper - 03-27-2002

Hey isn't there a mod position open at some other board. Good luck gettin it Kid. Angel

Hey if the shit kicking, damn the man, anti-establishment Kid were to be made mod over there I might consider posting again. Oh I forgot, i'm banned for life. Nevermind.

- Ken'sPen - 03-28-2002

I would say Drunk Sean kills him.....
roughly three months from now.

when kid starts his eighth poster sign in thread to prove that active participation in cdih has dropped 4% from the prior month.

- Hosp - 03-28-2002

And I thought it was a bad sign that I was here.

Is K1d still just an "internet character"?

- crx girl - 03-28-2002

i say sober sean, i mean, it must've been drunk sean that let him back in to begin with... :o :bouncer:

- Sephiroth - 03-28-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:Oh I forgot, i'm banned for life. Nevermind.
Yeah, so was Tenbatsuzen. And we all know how that worked out.

Rolleyes