CDIH
I gotta know if i'm alone on this one.. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I gotta know if i'm alone on this one.. (/showthread.php?tid=9589)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- Keyser Soze - 11-01-2004

i think some of them are lying, i bet its happened to others

- GonzoStyle - 11-01-2004

Ofcourse it has, the first time it happened to me was during sex, so its not always just during jerking off and it's not like I do it purposely or it happens frequently.

Ofcourse its one of those pssh not me things and I aint sayin everyone but it has happened to some of you and you know it.

- Mad - 11-01-2004

I blasted a load up my ex-girlfriends nose and nailed her in the eye.

I told her she should have swallowed.

You're a gun nut so you masturbate sitting in a pile of your own shit while looking at the latest centerfold in guns and ammo. Cuming in your own mouth would be normal to the insanity you call reality.

- Mad - 11-01-2004

Anyone who jerks off to gun pictures should be shot.

If you think blowing loads onto your face is normal, then more power to you.

- Goatweed - 11-01-2004

it's never happened to me. ever.

Mad Wrote:Anyone who jerks off to gun pictures should be shot.

If you think blowing loads onto your face is normal, then more power to you.
Never said it was normal, hence the term "Accidently".

- Mad - 11-01-2004

Another reason why you should have a camera crew 24/7.

- Keyser Soze - 11-01-2004

purposely shooting a load in your face would be disturbing

so I could get video evidence to prove I have sex with women, even if I do have to pay them it still counts!!!

- Rooner - 11-01-2004

I dont drink enough liquids, my nut comes out like pudding. No chance of getting that in the face.

- Hoon - 11-01-2004

This is why I only jerk off on my knees.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 11-01-2004

Quote:When a chick is on top and tries the whole back and forth motion instead of up and down it really trully hurts.
Is she fat too?

Is this sudden fat joke tirade tied to the fact I didn't answer your IM's?

Yes.

- Hoon - 11-01-2004

Does anyone else wonder if you're dead relatives can see you when you're getting intimate with yourself?

Hoon Wrote:Does anyone else wonder if you're dead relatives can see you when you're getting intimate with yourself?
YES!!!

I remember when my best friend died a couple years ago I was deeply depressed and kinda felt this eerie feeling he was with me. Then one night I was masturbating and got that eerie feeling again and felt like he was watching me, though I didn't stop cause I figured he's dead so what is he gonna do? Then I thought he was gonna go tell all my other dead relatives then they'd all watch and mock and laugh at my miniscule phallus, I didn't masturbate for about a month after that.

Wow...gay and necro all in the same thread...

see that's the complete silliness of the argument.

How does thinking a ghost is watching you masturbate translate to necrophelia? The same way getting your own semen on your face somehow becomes you being gay.

Galts whole argument of it being so revolting when he posts about walking around with swamp ass and shitty underwear is ok.. why? cause its not semen. If you accidently shit on yourself you're not gonna boil off every part of your body that it touched. If you piss on yourself you're not gonna boil off every part of your body it touched. If you sneeze and get snot on yourself thats also ok, all these things are ok cause they are our own fluids, it's repulsive only when it becomes you looking at it as someone elses. It's also repulsive when its semen cause then it becomes a whole homophobic thing and you can't let your macho bullshit make it seem like you find it anything but being gay.

So shit on yourself, piss on yourself, talk about abortion sex, talk about vomiting on yourself and its all ok but don't mention semen even if its accidental, hypocrite.

it's not necro...but it's all gross...I've never had the dead thing happen either...then again I haven't had to deal with alot of deaths in my life thus far. I'd say 'knock on wood' but that won't help...we all deal with death eventually...