CDIH
I Bought a New Wallet Today - .... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I Bought a New Wallet Today - .... (/showthread.php?tid=9601)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Hawt Baux - 11-01-2004

...after 7 years of using a plastic wallet with a Sailor Moon montage on it, i finally got fed up & went out to buy a new wallet. I found a black leather one with white stitching and a beltbuckle like snapclosing. Now that i look at it im thinking maybe i should've just bought clutch instead.

That's it.

- Jack - 11-01-2004

???

- GonzoStyle - 11-01-2004

I used to be uber fuckin cool in High School and have the wallet with the chain attached to it and everyone used to get bigger chains till it was like ridiculous.

I gave up on the whole thing when my chain got caught on my desk and tore my pants in half and I had to walk around the school with my undies showing.

I just carry a little card holder thing now for my license and couple other things but no more wallets for me.

- Jack - 11-01-2004

Tell us about the watch!!

what watch?

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 11-01-2004

I need a new wallet. Actually no...I'm broke so I guess I don't really need one then.

I got my scarface money clip, I don't need no stinky wallet.

- Jack - 11-01-2004

Oh yeah.. it was a keychain.. not a watch.

Tell us about the keychain again!!

I dunno why people enjoyed that story so much, it was just a short little comment that I didn't even mean to be funny.

- Jack - 11-01-2004

I think it was the twinkle in your eye as you told it. Even though we couldn't see you as you sat behind your computer and typed it out, there was such a feeling of pride and accomplishment as you fondly remembered your keychain that it made it a memorable post.

I lost a keychain once and it took me about a month to get over it. It was a really cool keychain with a grain of rice that had my name on it. Everytime I looked at it a smile was forced onto my face. Damn I missed that keychain.

Then my grandpa died, and I stole one of his keychains (its not like he was going to be using it any time soon). It's a really stupid one with a fake arrowhead on it, but everytime I look at it I am reminded of my old keychain and the joy that it brought me.

I still miss my old keychain, but I know that it will never really be lost. It might not be with me physically, but I will never lose the wonderful memories that I have of that keychain.

- Jack - 11-01-2004

Smile

- Jack - 11-01-2004

Now tell us about the Fillipino boys and the eggplants again.

I like story time.

there were no filipino kids in the eggplant story, i'll need a moment to recall the eggplant story though.

- Jack - 11-01-2004

Tell us about the time where you got demodded and caused an uprising on a former message board.

We're about to start fighting for reals!!

- Hawt Baux - 11-01-2004

The sailor moon wallet had a chain on it, my brother ripped it off and stole it while i was sleeping one night.

- Jack - 11-01-2004

Tell us about the time that you got put in the cell while everyone voted on whether or not to make you a moderator here.

The sad part was the fact that I was gonna repost the eggplant story like a fuckin fool.

and your brother should ashamed for defiling the sailor moon!

- Jack - 11-01-2004

Tell us about your relationship with grk...