CDIH
NBA season - lets get retarded - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: NBA season - lets get retarded (/showthread.php?tid=9612)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- HedCold - 11-02-2004

so the season is finally going to start. the knicks can have a crappy record and still end up as the 3 seed as long as they win the atlantic division. i tihnk thats pretty lame, but whatever. it makes a big deal now who ends up with the first or second seed. the pistons and pacers can have the two best records but end up playing each other in the 2nd round.

then in the west you have kobe with his own team, the mavericks supposedly playing defense, the kings falling apart, the twolves and spurs being similar to what they were last yr, but the spurs will benefit from Brent Barry. he'll give them what they had when stephan jackson was there, just a lot better then stephan jackson was at the time.

you also have lebron trying to get the cavs to the playoffs, i don't see why not. the east is pretty weak besides the top 3 teams. and you have the nuggets and jazz trying to improve on last year.

can't wait!

- IrishAlkey - 11-02-2004

Thanks, Stu.

- GonzoStyle - 11-02-2004

The Dynasty will finally prove everyone wrong this year, when the knicks win the champsionship it'll make the redsox victory parade look like a bar 9 gathering.

You're just pissy because Melinda doesn't let you go to Bar 9 anymore.

- Goatweed - 11-02-2004

you're still banned from there? geez.

I told her he's just a big teddy bear but she refuses to acknoweledge his existence.

Then anthony refused to acknowlege yours.

I think that's more Opie.

My apologies, cause anthony had a great experience last time so figures he wouldn't mind.

I think that was more Melinda.

my apologies.

yeah the knicks, watch out!!!

Jamal Crawford, nigga'!

- Galt - 11-02-2004

I never got to have my knock down drag out IM-brawl like you all did.

Throughout the IM I was listening to what was actually the 1st show I ever listened to. It was Dice's 1st apperance on the show and anthony's wife was there as was another chick who was there getting ridiculed by everyone for blowing spaz in a close to save a lobster. Then while Dice was talking to anthonys wife he asked lobster girl which one would she choose between O&A and she said "they're not my type".

good times.

- Goatweed - 11-02-2004

it feels almost like yesterday, doesn't it?

I wish it was so I could make a couple adjustments in my life.

- Goatweed - 11-02-2004

it's never too late!

Atleast I can have the satisfaction that stephon marbury will lead us to the promised land!!!

- TheGMANN - 11-03-2004

Quote:Atleast I can have the satisfaction that stephon marbury will lead us to the promised land!!!

Im so praying. Id be happy with another trip to the Finals. Last year was a team that was totally revamped and thrown together halfway into the season, no time to gel, and still made the playoffs. Im giddy with anticipation to see how far they can get now that they at least know each other better and have had full practices and Lenny Wilkens can draw up plays for guys.