CDIH
This is just the last fuckin straw... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: This is just the last fuckin straw... (/showthread.php?tid=9625)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 11-04-2004

Look I understand the negro race is upset that white people "steal" their styles and clothes and slang and all that stuff.

Black people steal from whites too, ofcourse I mean literally but they do it figuratively as well. They do it in film, taking white classics and reamking them with a black cast and making it "hip".

Nutty Professor - only funny scenes were the family dinner scenes

Soul Plane - yeah it was called airplane and was a classic from the 70's.

Johnson family vacation - yeah, replace griswalds with johnson, good idea.

The list goes on and on ofcourse.

But this is just taking an american classic, a television series that I personally believe to be the greatest TV series ever made, bar none the best ever. I am a fanatic when it comes to the series... yes, they are making a... BLACK HONEYMOONERS!!!!

It's not even like soul plane where they are changing the title and stuff and taking the premise, no! They are using the title and the character names, Ralph Kramden, Ed Norton, etc etc.

They got Cedric to play Ralph and out of no sense that I can make they get Omar Epps to play Norton. They're filming it in australia for whatever reason and they got Gabrielle Union to play alice. From the article they said Gabrielle at first seemed too young so to fix that they basically make Ralph into a "Craddle Robber".... it just gets better!!!!

I hope this never sees the light of day, I hope all the horrible stories you hear that plaugue movies happen to this movie.

It's not gonna be funny or hip, it's also like remaking sandford and son with Don Rickles and Steve Buscemi.

- TheGMANN - 11-05-2004

Youre just finding this out now ???

This was news like a year ago, and The Daily News did an article in the Entertainment section about 5 months ago.

Way to keep up on things

- GonzoStyle - 11-05-2004

TheGMANN Wrote:Youre just finding this out now ???

This was news like a year ago, and The Daily News did an article in the Entertainment section about 5 months ago.

Way to keep up on things
holy fuckin shit, yes I was cruising IMDB yesterday and found this out, I am sorry I don't read every single publication on earth, every single day.

Why not just comment on the story, the film hasnt even been completed yet so I dont think everyone knew.

- TheGMANN - 11-05-2004

Im surprised you havent heard about it till now.

I totally 100% agree with ya too. Its a fucking travesty that theyre not only making a Honeymooners movie....but....BUT...using black people to play the cast. I wanna know who was the fucking creative genious who came up with that idea.

- Hawt Baux - 11-05-2004

Yes, this will do well in the movies.

You made me lose my original thought!!

- Hawt Baux - 11-05-2004

That lynching should've never been outlawed?

Yes!!!

- Hawt Baux - 11-05-2004

I didn't read your full post but i was thinking that they should remake Sanford and Son also with white people.

Or Good Times, either or.

Hawt Baux Wrote:I didn't read your full post but i was thinking that they should remake Sanford and Son also with white people.

Or Good Times, either or.
It's cause yous my bitch.

- Hawt Baux - 11-05-2004

That or im clairvoyant.

yeah sure you are bitch.

- Hawt Baux - 11-05-2004

I knew you were gonna say that!

Cause you're my bitch, bitch.

- Hawt Baux - 11-05-2004

Wow this is incredible.

I remember when me and gmann used to be eachothers bitches before he turned bitter against me... Sad

- Hawt Baux - 11-05-2004

Maybe you can talk it out over coolatas and bagels.

- IrishAlkey - 11-05-2004

He'll make the chicken marsala.

Eddie can bring the OZ DVDs.

It's all my fault!!!

- TheGMANN - 11-05-2004

My chicken marsala = sex is on