CDIH
I am eating homemade, tapioca pudding... - with whipped cream... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I am eating homemade, tapioca pudding... - with whipped cream... (/showthread.php?tid=9639)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- IrishAlkey - 11-08-2004

And you are not.

- Galt - 11-08-2004

I that is supposed to elicit envy, you have failed.

I that is not care what you think!

And anyone who is not envious of homemade tapioca pudding is a heathen and a pedophile.

- Buttmunch - 11-08-2004

Sad.

Very, very sad.

So jealous...

- Galt - 11-08-2004

vanilla pudding > tapioca.

I don't like the bits of rubber in tapioca

- Buttmunch - 11-08-2004

There you are, in the middle of the day, alone, in a dark room, in front of your computer and the brightest part of your day is eating tapioca pudding that your mommy made you, with some cool whip on top.

The brightest part of my day is the fact I'm getting paid to sit in my apartment, watching ESPN, all while on the clock.

- The Sleeper - 11-08-2004

I agree with Galt, Tapioca pudding is like Vanilla with little unedible rocks in it

Have fun licking that Kit Kat rapper.

- The Sleeper - 11-08-2004

what a recent reference!

- Galt - 11-08-2004

The Sleeper Wrote:I agree with Galt, Tapioca pudding is like Vanilla with little unedible rocks in it
Hmmm, Galt + Sleeper vs Alkey.

You've found yourself on the losing side of yet another battle, my friend.

Just remember who was driving the car that night.

- GonzoStyle - 11-08-2004

IrishAlkey Wrote:Have fun licking that Kit Kat rapper.
It'd be awesome to watch the kit kat rapper bust a free style.

- Gooch - 11-08-2004

Tapioca is basically a root starch derived from the cassava, or yuca plant. It's often used to thicken soups and sweeten the flavor of baked goods, and it makes a dandy pudding.

The cassava plant is native to South America and the West Indies, where its thick, fibrous roots are used in a variety of forms: bread flour, laundry starch, an alcoholic brew, and of course, tapioca pudding. It was probably first harvested by the Mayans.

Cassava roots have traces of cyanide in them! The ever-resourceful Mayans figured out how to extract this poison for their blow darts, leaving the uncontaminated roots free for eating.

the snickers rapper is a big weeeeenie!!!

Wow, I really fucking suck.

Fucking rapper. Stupid idiot...

these chicks don't even know the name of my brand!!!

- Galt - 11-08-2004

IrishAlkey Wrote:Just remember who was driving the car that night.
Sleeper chose to ride the grungy subway rather than enjoy my company in a cab, even if I paid for it.