CDIH
skin tags - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: skin tags (/showthread.php?tid=9643)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Galt - 11-09-2004

[Image: tag1.jpg]

A few years ago, one of these things developed on my penis. Right near the base

I didn't know where it came from, or what it was, but it freaked me the fuck out. I'd never had a skin tag before, nor did I have a clue to search and find out what it was. I thought it was a wart. I bought a bunch of wart remover to no avail.

I certainly wasn't going to go to a doctor about some growth on my cock. I didn't want to hear that it might be something bad.

So after having this thing for a few months I saw this dude with on his inner arm near the shoulder, and I was so excited to find out what it was that I'm sure he thought I was gay. We were at the beach and he was a friend of a friend, but still he probably though I was hitting on him. I kept asking him what it was, and how to get rid of it. I treated him like a freak because it was the only way I could think to get the necessary information out of him without explaining to him that I had penis-leprosy.

It took me a few days to build up the courage, but one night, I sat on my bed, took off my boxers, did some stretches to get the blood flowing, and when engorged sufficiently, I took my roommates little grooming (fingernail, nosehair) scissors and cut the thing off my dick.

I was surprised because I thought it would hurt, and it really didn't at all. I guess there were no nerves in there. But I was so hesitant to actually cut the thing off. There's no turning back, and I though I might kill myself by bleeding to death.

There really was a lot of blood, but I had some tissues with me and just folded the tissue down to make a turnicate type thing, wrapped it around and then put tape over it to snug it down for the night.

But now, years later, it's all better. No scar or distinguising characteristic at all (aside from the big brown freckle I have on the other side)

- HedCold - 11-09-2004

i'm in pain from reading that

- GonzoStyle - 11-09-2004

exactly what kind of "stretches" did you do to "get the blood flowing".

- Galt - 11-09-2004

mastubatory ones. I wanted an erection so it would be easier to pull the tag outward and precisely cut.

- Goatweed - 11-09-2004

luckilly, you didnt get it infected - otherwise you'd have had to go to the doc anyway, and in a much more embarassing position.

Did you snicker everytime your friend would use the clipper to cut his nails?

- Goatweed - 11-09-2004

that's just nasty.

- Danked - 11-09-2004

I'm so glad you didn't have a picture of your skin tag to share.

- Buttmunch - 11-09-2004

Did you eat it when you cut it off?

- IrishAlkey - 11-09-2004

After all this time, what the fuck inspired you to tell us this?

- Galt - 11-09-2004

I forget.

I would've sucked it off for you.

- Mad - 11-09-2004

It looks like a micro twato.

- drusilla - 11-09-2004

Galt Wrote: I thought it was a wart. I bought a bunch of wart remover to no avail.
that really frightens me. i didn't know it was safe to use that stuff down there, or why anyone would want to try. i'm amazed your penis didn't fall off.

- Galt - 11-09-2004

Another thing that I did, I SWEAR TO GOD!!!

I tied toothfloss around thinking that if I tied it off real tight it might fall off. I walked around with this piece of toothfloss tied really tight around the skin tag, constantly digging into my penis, breaking the skin, and making the skin all raw and irritated. It hurt all day, and I was consious of it all day, and I kept tightening the toothfloss. Like I was flagellating myself. But I so wanted this thing off me, and it only struck me later that night, that I would just have to cut it completely off. However, It hurt too much that night to stretch it out to cut it off, I had to wait for it to heal a bit before I cut it off (which really didn't make much sense. Just rip it off like a bandaid.) By the end of that night, the toothfloss was 100% red. It was really disturbing.

Shockingly, I was not dating anyone during this ordeal.

yeah the wart remover stuff got me as well, there was a small dick joke there but I cum on my own face so I have no room for criticism.

- Galt - 11-09-2004

I have a tiny wang, no doubt. But I shave, so it looks bigger.

I like midgets it looks bigger in their tiny little cabbage patch like hands.

- drusilla - 11-09-2004

Galt Wrote:Another thing that I did, I SWEAR TO GOD!!!

I tied toothfloss around thinking that if I tied it off real tight it might fall off. I walked around with this piece of toothfloss tied really tight around the skin tag, constantly digging into my penis, breaking the skin, and making the skin all raw and irritated. It hurt all day, and I was consious of it all day, and I kept tightening the toothfloss. Like I was flagellating myself. But I so wanted this thing off me, and it only struck me later that night, that I would just have to cut it completely off. However, It hurt too much that night to stretch it out to cut it off, I had to wait for it to heal a bit before I cut it off (which really didn't make much sense. Just rip it off like a bandaid.) By the end of that night, the toothfloss was 100% red. It was really disturbing.

Shockingly, I was not dating anyone during this ordeal.
there are times when you seem so straight & narrow & then you go & do something as insane as that which completely throws me off.

White people are weird.