CDIH
Election Fraud - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Election Fraud (/showthread.php?tid=9650)

- Galt - 11-10-2004

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this in a week.

There's a tiny little faction of fanatical democrat activists who are absolutely positive that the election was stolen through both Ohio and Florida and possibly other states.

The reach of the conspiracy just seems impossible to pull off without someone coming out about it, but the "more votes than registered voters" in some counties in Ohio strike as odd as does the fact that in Florida there were 50 something counties where the votes were counted with optical scans and there were 20something largely democratic districts that Bush won, which didn't happen in the ones that weren't voted in optical scans (i.e. Kerry won districts were more democrats were registered).

In fact in some of the districts were democrats out numbered Republicans 3 and 4 to 1, Bush won 2/3 of the votes.

Coupled with the highly innacurate exit polling, and I'm just surprised that someone here hasn't brought it up and I haven't really heard much about it in the press.

And it appears as though Nader might be calling for a recount in New Hampshire (though I don't know why he can). Kerry won the state anyway, so it's not going to make the election closer, but if it exposes voter fraud, this could open a whole can of worms.

And we have another month before the election is officially "closed"

- Sir O - 11-10-2004

Is this a pre-emptive strike?

- Galt - 11-10-2004

???

- Sir O - 11-10-2004

Nice smilie!

- Galt - 11-10-2004

ACCIDENT!

that was three question marks! ? ? ? I loathe emoticons.

I just don't understand what you are getting at. Premptive strike from whom? me? Am I cast as the radical right wing Bush lover (who I didn't vote for in either election)?

- The Sleeper - 11-10-2004

Once again Nader brings up issues that Kerry pussied out on, this is why he is a great man.

In Cyahoga county, Ohio (Cleveland) apparently there were 93,000 more ballots cast than registered voters. And the whole Diebold machines owned by Republicans is way fishy. We should just go back to feudalism.

- Galt - 11-10-2004

he's got some fucked up teeth though. He should really bleach those hi-lighters attached to his gums. However, it probably somehow benefits a company or rich person somewhere so he refuses to do it.

man he's 70. you should only hope to be alive at that age, much less being politically active and having good teeth

- Galt - 11-10-2004

I won't be politically active because that's for pussies. I'll be travelling around the world after leaving my wife of 30 years and paying teenagers for sex.

- Sir O - 11-10-2004

Quote:I just don't understand what you are getting at. Premptive strike from whom? me? Am I cast as the radical right wing Bush lover (who I didn't vote for in either election)?

Well....yeah. Your sig says Bush-Cheney 04...a week after the election.

I have dubya picking his nose in my avatar, and I don't care really if I'm cast as the Dubya-hater. I hate Dubya. So what?

But yeah, I'm seeing some things in Ohio, weird things which I'd like to confirm. But I don't doubt more people voted for Bush than for Kerry...

Even if there is not decisive enough evidence of voter fraud, I think there should be more done to make sure that there is no future tampering and that every vote is fairly tabulated. I find it hard to believe that we are so technologically advanced, yet we can't seem to figure out how to run a fair election.

- Galt - 11-10-2004

Ah..... I totally forgot about that sig. I don't have sigs turned on, so I never see it. That was a fake Bush/Cheney thing from the Onion that I liked because it was so over the top.

I'll change it just for you.

- GonzoStyle - 11-10-2004

Nader puts on an awesome puppet show.