CDIH
Gonzo's posts - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gonzo's posts (/showthread.php?tid=9651)

Pages: 1 2

- The Sleeper - 11-10-2004

are either one line jokes or 8 page thesis's. there is no in between!

- GonzoStyle - 11-10-2004

sorry

- Sir O - 11-10-2004

He motivated me to get Dante's Inferno...

well the reason I do it for one is that I just talk a lot, which everyone who has met me knows my mouth is as big as my stomach and I just don't shut up.

The other reason and more purposeful reason I do it is to give everyone else something to basically go off of for replies. I personally loathe when someone gives one word replies or short little replies that gives you absolutely nothing to go off of for a reply, especially fuckin emoticon repliers which we thankfully no longer have. I'll leave a bunch of things to go off on for replies.

I also type the way I would talk, I hear myself speak as I type and thats why most times I use slang in my posts cause thats how I know I would speak it.

My main goal is to keep the discussion going.

Sir O Wrote:He motivated me to get Dante's Inferno...
awesome, I found my copy as well yesterday and wanna go through it.

I also wanted to read "Paradise Lost" which is even better but I can't find my copy.

Paradise Lost is probably one of the most quoted pieces of literature, aside from that bible thingy I guess.

- Arpikarhu - 11-10-2004

yup

fuckface

- Arpikarhu - 11-10-2004

enh.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 11-10-2004

:p

- crx girl - 11-10-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:The other reason and more purposeful reason I do it is to give everyone else something to basically go off of for replies. I personally loathe when someone gives one word replies or short little replies that gives you absolutely nothing to go off of for a reply, especially fuckin emoticon repliers which we thankfully no longer have. I'll leave a bunch of things to go off on for replies.

I also type the way I would talk, I hear myself speak as I type and thats why most times I use slang in my posts cause thats how I know I would speak it.

and yet you bitch at me when i do that. and i type like i'm talking too. otherwise it might be a little more legible

crx girl Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:The other reason and more purposeful reason I do it is to give everyone else something to basically go off of for replies. I personally loathe when someone gives one word replies or short little replies that gives you absolutely nothing to go off of for a reply, especially fuckin emoticon repliers which we thankfully no longer have. I'll leave a bunch of things to go off on for replies.

and yet you bitch at me when i do that. and i type like i'm talking too. otherwise it might be a little more legible
speak schmeak, theres no U in favorite.

- crx girl - 11-10-2004

and that has what to do with this conversation?

crx girl Wrote:and that has what to do with this conversation?
I thought you meant I yell at you when you type as you speak by inserting U's into random words.

Otherwise I have no clue what you meant by that.

- crx girl - 11-10-2004

you called me k1dbritish !!!

and you all need to stop obsessing over the u so much, you can't ignore it?

I called you k1dbritish cause you made a comment about my post about the eminem album without hearing the album. You then said something to the effect of "I got you to reply" so it was a comparison, I meant no harm by it.

and no the U can not be ignored.

- crx girl - 11-10-2004

sure it can.

and how is my getting you to reply, which wasn't specifically my goal, (like kid) any different from "giv(ing) everyone else something to basically go off of for replies." i was just trying to add something that would keep the discussion going. stop being so sensitive

Because I never say "got you to reply", it wasn't your intent it was your execution and follow up.

K1d was always infamous for his "I got you to reply hence I win" follow ups.

Like I said once again, I didnt mean it in a bad way.

- crx girl - 11-10-2004

i got your reference, i disagree with it, but whatever, i was drunk anyway, who knows what my intention was.

you being drunk is no surprise, boozey.

- Galt - 11-10-2004

I've heard about Paradise Lost and Inferno a lot. But I had stupid english professors that never had us read any good books. It was always some nigger loving hippy bullshit.

I searched on Amazon and there were like 15 different Inferno books. All with different titles, different amounts of pages, different authors. Some about comedy, etc etc etc. Which one should I be buying?

Can I just get a quick synopsis of the books and what they each about?