CDIH
Tara Reids nip slip - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Tara Reids nip slip (/showthread.php?tid=9652)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 11-10-2004

[Image: post-13-77438-reidslip10.jpg]

yeah yeah blah fuckin blah this is old news, fuck you scumbag.

I just saw this and I always thought she was hot but what the fuck is wrong with her areola? It looks like someone bit it off and they had to sew it back on in the limo before the party.

- crx girl - 11-10-2004

i've only seen the pictures in the papers with the black square over it but there was a whole article in the post about what a botched boob job she had.

Unless she recently had it and it hasn't healed yet, then thats the worst boob job i've seen.

It just looks like a huge bite mark.

- crx girl - 11-10-2004

i think they said it was recent, but still, nobody goes through the nipple anymore unless it's super cheap. they go from the armpit or the sometimes the naval, so it seems she got basically the equivalent of a back alley wire hanger job.

yeah she's still hot, ofcourse theres gonna be a bunch of guys who will disagree.

- crx girl - 11-10-2004

i'm sure galt's weenie will shrivel the second he sees the pic, but i suppose that's something he's used to

He'll critique her someway ofcourse, he has high standards.

- Galt - 11-10-2004

She's hot. I love her. She's got great eyes.

Her boob job is a few months old, but yeah it looks like Dr. Nick Riviera ripped off her nipple and sewed it back on.

- Bloody Anus - 11-10-2004

If that qualifies as a nip slip then so does this

[Image: autumn10.jpg]

- Galt - 11-10-2004

yeah, I wouldn't really classify that as a "nipple slip" either. Like Jenna Jameson has "clitoris slips"

- Goatweed - 11-10-2004

the video is pretty funny too - when she finds out that her tit was out for like a good 5 seconds, she runs over to some photographers and basically asked if they got pics of her "nipple slip", then told them not to be "snobs" (I think, it was hard to make out) and to remove those pics from their cameras. Yeah, because we all know the paparazzi are really nice people, despite the shallow & money-hungry raps they always get.

I'd definitely fuck her, tho.

- drusilla - 11-10-2004

i thought she was saying "don't be scum" the video is pretty funny. she has no idea until some lady pulls her strap up & then she's like huh, why are you touching me?

- Goatweed - 11-10-2004

scum makes more sense than snobs - I just couldnt make it out.

- Galt - 11-10-2004

seriously, I love Tara Reid. She's so goddamned hot. And despite the icecream scoop they did to her nipples, I love her new tits. Her old ones were pretty bad.

Everything about Tara is better than everything about Angelina

- drusilla - 11-10-2004

well i agree that her old ones were bad.

- Galt - 11-10-2004

post 3334 should be starting our list together. It would be so sweet to read at your wedding to Jorge about the "one that got away"

- Hawt Baux - 11-10-2004

Uh yeah, like she was unaware her tit was hanging out for the better part of a minute.

- drusilla - 11-10-2004

Quote:what do galt & i agree on....

we both hate cheese, mayo, tapioca, coffee & tara reids old boobs.

i finally used that notepad feature in the toolbar

Edited By drusilla on 1100113760

- Galt - 11-10-2004

That's so pessimistic. What do we love?

- drusilla - 11-10-2004

tasty d lite.....