CDIH
Because alkey told me to.. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Because alkey told me to.. (/showthread.php?tid=9679)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 11-16-2004

I am starting this thread.

I'm playing GTA last night and at about 3:30am my cell phone goes off and I go to pick it up and who does it says is calling? My pal Pat!!!

I was so excited, I picked up and he was ordering mcdonalds and let me listen in as he went through the drive-thru.

The I told him about the time I told my mother I wanted to fuck her and we loffed and loffed.

Then we discussed what new dvds we had purchased and then he said I wasn't giving him anything to work with and he'd call me back later and if he didn't that I was to start a thread and call him a lying scumbag.

so, alkey, you're a lying scumbag.... I kept on staring at that damn phone waiting and waiting, I kept on flipping it open to make sure it was on and checking is my ringer was on.... I even called my cell phone from my home phone to make sure it worked.... AND YOU NEVER CALLED!!!

- Jack - 11-16-2004

Part of me wants to laugh at you until tears stream down my face, the other part of me wants to feel sympathy for you.

The laughing is the better option I think.

- GonzoStyle - 11-16-2004

I post these embarassing things for you to laugh at, I don't give a fuck about your sympathy, laugh at me dammit!!!

- Keyser Soze - 11-16-2004

ha ha! loser!

- Galt - 11-16-2004

I bet he was calling right when you opened the phone to check, and he was waiting for you to say something and you didn't, and then you closed the phone just hanging on him.

I bet that's it.

- Goatweed - 11-16-2004

did he supersize his meal?

- Danked - 11-16-2004

Exgirlfriend flashbacks....

oh god.

- Galt - 11-16-2004

You were playing GTA at 3:30? Alkey was driving around at 3:30? Alkey didn't think "geez, it's late, I probably shouldn't call Gonzo"?

What are you people, vampires? Don't you have jobs in the morning? Even when I wasn't working after grad school, I was still in bed at 3 in the morning.

- Jack - 11-16-2004

Loser

- Danked - 11-16-2004

11:00 is my cutoff. Call me after 11, we're no longer friends.

- The Sleeper - 11-16-2004

how's the real estate business gonzo?

- Arpikarhu - 11-17-2004

i cannot laugh, i only feel pity.

- GonzoStyle - 11-17-2004

The Sleeper Wrote:how's the real estate business gonzo?
I switched over to the banking side and am a mortgage broker now for a while, that part is quite fine.

And he didn't supersize it, he got 2 fajitas and 2 McChikens.

- The Sleeper - 11-17-2004

you must have good work hours!

- GonzoStyle - 11-17-2004

indoodly doo.

- Goatweed - 11-17-2004

buying fajitas at McD's is just awful.

Quote:Exgirlfriend flashbacks....

dancing in the rain?

- Keyser Soze - 11-17-2004

seriously, who buy fajitas at mcdonalds?

- Goatweed - 11-17-2004

Alkey, apparently. He must've had a rough night.

- HedCold - 11-17-2004

mcdonalds fajitas are good. now i want one

- drusilla - 11-17-2004

Galt Wrote:You were playing GTA at 3:30? Alkey was driving around at 3:30? Alkey didn't think "geez, it's late, I probably shouldn't call Gonzo"?

What are you people, vampires? Don't you have jobs in the morning? Even when I wasn't working after grad school, I was still in bed at 3 in the morning.
3:30 - 4am is usually when i finally get to bed. unless i have to wake up early for some reason the next morning.