CDIH
It's important for you all to know - that I'm not a blogger - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: It's important for you all to know - that I'm not a blogger (/showthread.php?tid=9680)

Pages: 1 2

- Galt - 11-17-2004

johngalt.blogspot.com IS NOT ME!

My name is not Matty French

My AIM is not 911themusical (what kind of fucking insanity is that)

I'm not a faggot like that kid.

However, when I heard about all these blogs, I figured that someone would have a blog named after John Galt, and this was the first one I guessed at. I put the blog in my profile, I put the AIM address in, I said my name was Matty French, I was just hoping that someone would go on my profile and "out" me (I was praying it was Arpi) but no one did. So then when Gonzo mentioned blogs, I just dropped it in there. But even when I did, I wasn't really raked over the coals for it. No one mocked the posts or anything. I was really upset.

It's really eerie that the kid is from New York is in his late 20s and is a Sox fan.

It's not me. I swear to God.

PS. I was on the subway today and I noticed for the first time that the map of Greater New York looks like male genitals. Manhattan is a flacid penis and Brooklyn is the testicles.

However, rest assured I am not now, nor will I ever be a blogger.

- diceisgod - 11-17-2004

You're better than that, my fellow messageboarder!

* edit - Since I'm in here fixing my fuck up I just thought I'd say I had my doubts and suspicions. I didn't think it was you, but Matty used some big words so I didn't discount it totally.

Edited By diceisgod on 1100651171

- Arpikarhu - 11-17-2004

what a backpedal!!!!!!

blogging faggot!!

- Gooch - 11-17-2004

you are all pretty pathetic. and me telling all three of you this, in itself, is even more pathetic.

- Arpikarhu - 11-17-2004

Gooch Wrote:you are all pretty pathetic.
coming from gooch this is a badge of honor

- Keyser Soze - 11-17-2004

i was surprised galt wasnt hammered over this. this board is getting soft in its old age.

- HedCold - 11-17-2004

because we were able to realize it wasn't him?

- drusilla - 11-17-2004

maybe we aren't as retarded as he thinks we are. well, some of us anyway.

- Galt - 11-17-2004

I'M ALSO NOT 19 YEARS OLD!!!!! OMG GOMGOGOGMGMGMG

- Goatweed - 11-17-2004

you also don't look like a "Matty French"

- Galt - 11-17-2004

but I've since shaved my head.

- Goatweed - 11-17-2004

interesting. totally bald?

I went through a phase when I was younger when I wanted to do that, but I realized that I'd look ridiculous.

- Galt - 11-17-2004

1/4 inch.

i did it once, its such a great low maintenence haircut. my girlfriend hated it though and made me grow it back.

- Arpikarhu - 11-17-2004

the girlfriend in niagara falls, right?

literally

- crx girl - 11-17-2004

we had a whole big crowd tonight. apparently many of them were celebrating passing the bar, everywhere i looked i pictured galt. and not a one that i had any interest in talking to.

- Galt - 11-17-2004

I think that may be a dig. Good thing I'm not a lawyer.

- Goatweed - 11-17-2004

SUE!!!

- The Jays - 11-17-2004

I actually discussed Galt's blog with someone briefly; we immediatly dismissed the blog as being Galt's, and moved on.