CDIH
Buffalo - sucks - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Buffalo - sucks (/showthread.php?tid=9688)

Pages: 1 2

- The Jays - 11-18-2004

I was watching news one night while in this horrible town of Buffalo. I call it a town, and not a city, because this place is merely a location where people happen to live. Any organization that attempts to make this look like a city is preposterous. Anyway, the top news story, top news story, in a shit town like Buffalo, where the crime and murder rate is terrible, where there are no jobs, no central industry or economic boon, no downtown, the top story was... a new Bass Pro store. IN FUCKING TORONTO! TORONTO! Imagine if on the 5 o'clock Eyewitness News in NYC, if the top story was a Wal-Mart opening in Boston, what would that tell you about the city you live in?

The big story was that a Bass Pro store, which I didn't even know existed, had just opened in Toronto, and that they MIGHT build a Bass Pro store in Buffalo. Not even WILL build, MIGHT build. THIS IS THE FUCKING STORY! This town has like the shittiest economy in the fuckin nation, and the big story is a whole new retailer, specifically a BASS FUCKING FISHING RETAILER, just MIGHT decide to open a store and sell their crap in Buffalo.

I hate this fucking town.

- GonzoStyle - 11-18-2004

The lead story on the news today was a "african american male suspect" who raped an 70 year old woman in brooklyn.

I never understood the rape of elderly women, who could find that in any way shape or form, being hot. Especially risking a long ass time in prison for it.

- The Sleeper - 11-18-2004

maybe because most people don't rape girls cause they're hot

- GonzoStyle - 11-19-2004

I understand that, I know that most people who commit violent acts of rape rarely rape for the simple act of sex. Still, raping a mummy is still baffling.

- diceisgod - 11-19-2004

Dallas was way better

- Arpikarhu - 11-19-2004

buffalo has the rockettes this year!

Does Buffalo have wings?

- Arpikarhu - 11-19-2004

that was beneath you

oh, i'm sorry.

DOES buffalo have wings?

- Arpikarhu - 11-19-2004

shame on you

whatever mr. orange whip, fuckin loser.

- Arpikarhu - 11-19-2004

thats your defense? bring up an old thread i started? still doesnt absolve your sins of those 2 posts. admit it, you are ashamed and wish you could take them back. it's ok to admit it. i am here for you.

old? you posted in this past weekend, just a few days ago. It was pointless, humorless and just plain old pathetic, so instead of being critical of others take a look at your posts over the last few months you jersey loser.

- Arpikarhu - 11-19-2004

a few days ago is in the past. we are talking about today. so suck it, fatty!

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1100833850

Arpikarhu Wrote:i few days ago is in the past. we are talking about today. so suck it, fatty!
yes, you few days ago.

- Arpikarhu - 11-19-2004

i fixed it before you posted and if that is the way you want to go on this then your descent is complete.

- Arpikarhu - 11-19-2004

WAIT! i get it now! DOES buffalo have wings? HA HA HA HA!

blech!

- Galt - 11-19-2004

two people who have posted under fake names are not allowed to call each other unfunny.

- diceisgod - 11-19-2004

Ok Meekrob

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 11-19-2004

Buffalo is the 3rd largest city in NY. It's sad that it sucks that bad.