CDIH
Condom Instructions - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Condom Instructions (/showthread.php?tid=9712)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 11-26-2004

am I the only one who gets turned on from reading the instructions inside the condom box?

The drawings, the descriptions, so fuckin stimulating. I dunno maybe its cause i'm kinda submissive sexually at times and like being told what to do but it's fuckin sexy.

Take a lookie, this is directly from the instructions:

Put condom on as soon as penis is hard. And leave space at tip to hold semen when you come.

Squeeze tip gently so no air is trapped inside. Hold top while you unroll condom... all the way down to the hair.

AFTER SEX:

Pull out slowly....(hot!!!) right after you come, while penis is still hard. Hold condom in place to avoid spilling semen. Turn and move away before you let go of condom. Dispose of used condom properly, not in the toilet (which I always do). And no more sex without a new condom!!!

I'm hard right now just typing that.

The pictures are even better.

Ofcourse this will end up like everything else I do and i'll be the only one.

- Keyser Soze - 11-26-2004

not so much, sorry you're on your own with this one. we can still share cuming on our faces BY ACCIDENT.

- GonzoStyle - 11-26-2004

Seriously, open up the box next time and take a look...

- Rape Fantasizer - 11-26-2004

It's not so much that you're the only one turned on by it but I'm guessing your the only one that actually took the time to read it.

- Arpikarhu - 11-26-2004

your list of depravities is endless

- Keyser Soze - 11-26-2004

do you enjoy a finger in the ass or taint during sex?

- Goatweed - 11-26-2004

what's a condom?

- Galt - 11-26-2004

there's no way that a company uses the phrase "come" rather than "ejaculate" on directions.

- GonzoStyle - 11-27-2004

Galt Wrote:there's no way that a company uses the phrase "come" rather than "ejaculate" on directions.
They do, I swears, I was kinda looking at that as well but there it was on the inside of the trojan box.

And while I may buy the whole not being turned on by the instructions, I will seriously doubt no one else has ever read them at all. Ofcourse if you never use them, then yeah I guess you aint never read them.

- Gooch - 11-27-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:am I the only one who gets turned on from reading the instructions inside the condom box?

The drawings, the descriptions, so fuckin stimulating. I dunno maybe its cause i'm kinda submissive sexually at times and like being told what to do but it's fuckin sexy.

Take a lookie, this is directly from the instructions:

Put condom on as soon as penis is hard. And leave space at tip to hold semen when you come.

Squeeze tip gently so no air is trapped inside. Hold top while you unroll condom... all the way down to the hair.

AFTER SEX:

Pull out slowly....(hot!!!) right after you come, while penis is still hard. Hold condom in place to avoid spilling semen. Turn and move away before you let go of condom. Dispose of used condom properly, not in the toilet (which I always do). And no more sex without a new condom!!!

I'm hard right now just typing that.

The pictures are even better.

Ofcourse this will end up like everything else I do and i'll be the only one.
it's always dark when it's time for it's use, and not really a time to sit and read the box nor label.

and of course...the pill/birth control patch kind of takes care of it's use completely.

- The Sleeper - 11-27-2004

is this a roundabout way of announcing you are getting laid?

- Gooch - 11-27-2004

i really don't have to announce anything. just making a point that i really don't see how anyone has time to read the paraphernalia

I was talking to gonzo, but ok

- Gooch - 11-27-2004

curses!!!!

nobody talks to me Sad

I know the feeling

- Gooch - 11-27-2004

if you buy the condoms, they will come

ok I am getting sex advice from gooch. time to end it all

- Gooch - 11-27-2004

i've gotten laid pretty regularly since i lost weight, and i'm still not where i want to be weight-wise. there are worse to get advice from.

- TheGMANN - 11-27-2004

Quote:ok I am getting sex advice from gooch. time to end it all

You need all the help you can get my friend.

- Gooch - 11-27-2004

Dear Gippy!