CDIH
I don't care what you think of me - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: I don't care what you think of me (/showthread.php?tid=9723)

- Galt - 11-30-2004

Love, Actually was a damn fine movie!

The little kid running through the airport to tell the little black girl he loved her? It gave me chills.

Colin Firth learning Portguese so he can fly and propose to a woman who used to be his maid, and then after he proposes in broken Portugese, she answers in English? BECAUSE SHE LEARNED ENGLISH JUST FOR HIM!!!!!

The guy who was in love with his best friends wife and it ate away at him and so she thought he hated her, and then he finally told her in a really sweet way.

God Damn! I'm a sappy faggot. But I don't care. I've got feelings and this movie just made them all go pitter patter!

I'm going to Rockefeller Center to watch the tree get lit. Who's with me?

- diceisgod - 11-30-2004

oh snap

- Galt - 11-30-2004

Grinch alert!

- Mad - 11-30-2004

Lying liar with all those lies, the truth will set you free.

- Goatweed - 12-01-2004

Galt digs chick flicks?

- Arpikarhu - 12-01-2004

this movie is the first entry on the list of things galt is not too cool for.

- TheGMANN - 12-01-2004

Ive never heard of this movie

- The Jays - 12-01-2004

it's the one with Keira Knightly and her fucked up teeth.

- drusilla - 12-01-2004

Galt Wrote:God Damn! I'm a sappy faggot. But I don't care. I've got feelings and this movie just made them all go pitter patter!

I'm going to Rockefeller Center to watch the tree get lit. Who's with me?
i just don't know who you are anymore

- crx girl - 12-01-2004

The Jays Wrote:it's the one with Keira Knightly and her fucked up teeth.
what's wrong with her teeth?

- Keyser Soze - 12-01-2004

i feel like we're being punk'd

- Goatweed - 12-01-2004

Keira Knightly is a Limey?

- Galt - 12-01-2004

Yes, Kira Knightly is english. Didn't you see Bend it like Beckham and Pirates of the Carribean?

and I'm 100% serious about this movie. If you weren't touched by that little kid running through Heathrow to profess his love for that girl, then I feel sorry for you.

I also went to Rockefeller Center and saw the tree

- Keyser Soze - 12-01-2004

theres much better sappy movies, i saw this one, it was pretty cheesy.

when harry met sally is probrobly the best chick flick of all time.

and i get dragged to rock center to see the tree nearly every year.

- Goatweed - 12-01-2004

I saw Pirates, but I just assumed she used a fake British accent, kinda like what Angelina did in that Lara Croft movie.

- Galt - 12-01-2004

It wasn't just a sappy movie. It was the Pulp Fiction of sappy movies. When Harry Met Sally, you get one story with one cheesy contrived romantic climax.

However, in this movie, you have like 7. But you also have a guy ruining his marriage and a woman choosing her retarded brother over the love of her life and being destined to misery. It's a little more realistic than the typical Prince Charming romantic movies.