CDIH
when drunk friends call you at night - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: when drunk friends call you at night (/showthread.php?tid=9796)

- GonzoStyle - 12-25-2004

I hate when that shit happens, I had a friend of mine call me at 3am drunk off his ass to wish me a merry christmas. The convo went something like this..

HEY BUDDY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

it's fuckin 3am, what the fuck, fucko?

I just wanted to call and wish you a merry christmas!

yeah, wonderful, you must be a really lonely motherfucker.

yeah....

well merry christmas to you too I guess.

so how's your christmas been?

as good as your chanukkah, i'm a jew remember?

oh well I figured since you were born in america you would be americanized by now and celebrate the holiday.

what the fuck are you talking about?

well you know it's a national holiday and I figured even though your family came from europe you would have picked up the custom.

Dude... christmas is not an american holiday... it's a religious holiday...

OH YEAH? WELL IF IT'S NOT AN AMERICAN HOLIDAY THEN WHY DOES THE ENTIRE NATION CELEBRATE IT AND EVERYTHING IS CLOSED ON CHRISTMAS!!!! HUH!!!

Well first off not EVERYONE celebrates christmas, you won't see to many muslims, atheists, jews, and everyone who isnt a christian celebrating christmas. Sure some will just for the heck of it who arent christians because its such a major holiday but people celebrate christmas in other countries...

WHY DO YOU GOTTA ALWAYS CONTRADICT EVERYTHING I SAY!!!!

I'm not contradicting it but chanukkah is also a major holiday where places are closed like christmas but you didnt get a call from me at 3am asking you how your chanukkah was going cause I know you aint a jew...

YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK YOU!!! WHY CANT YOU JUST WISH ME A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GO WITH THE FLOW. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ARGUE ALL THE TIME WITH ME!!!

Look I am not arguing and I basically pointed out the fact that christmas is not an american holiday incase you say that to anyone else. Because they will think you are a fuckin moron. It's a holiday celebrated in other countries, new years is also a national holiday but other countries like to ring in the new year as well... not every holiday is an american holiday.

YOU'RE A FUCKIN ASSHOLE YOU KNOW THAT, THANKS FOR DEPRESSING ME!!!

You were depressed before you called me, you probably only called me because you were depressed.

FUCK YOU, OK I'M GONNA FINISH MY DRINK AND GO TO BED..

ok, merry christmas buddy..

YEAH FUCK YOU!!!

ok... bye

:click:

- Galt - 12-25-2004

I challenge the accuracy of this conversation as you already admitted that you were asleep and therefore your memory may be clouded. Your only defense would be that you took copious notes, but I bet you didn't, and I won't believe you until you scan the notes.

yeah I wasnt asleep, I was in the middle of watching the uncut version of return of the king.

- Gooch - 12-25-2004

was it Stingray on the phone?

I said "friend" and there was no mention of calzones, so no.

- diceisgod - 12-25-2004

Tell that fucko his board is mine.

It wasn't stingray!

- sblueman - 12-25-2004

friends who call late suck...

- Goatweed - 12-26-2004

wait, you were watching Return of the King...and you bothered answering the phone????? fuck that, leave a message - the movie is too good to be paused!

- GonzoStyle - 12-26-2004

Goatweed Wrote:wait, you were watching Return of the King...and you bothered answering the phone????? fuck that, leave a message - the movie is too good to be paused!
well when someone calls that late the curiosity factor kicks in, plus I was almost at the end and the 70 different endings were begining.

- IrishAlkey - 12-27-2004

THERE'S DIFFERENT ENDINGS ON THE EXTENDED VERSION!??!?!

- GonzoStyle - 12-27-2004

No, theres like an hours worth of extra footage the fuckin movie is over the 4 hour mark but you get so caught in you dont notice. The last 40 minutes though does get annoying because you figure its the ending but then theres 40 more minutes to the movie and then every 5 minutes or so you figure "oh ok, this is the end" but then it just keeps going. It was the same way with the theatrical release but the point was how retarded my friends are and then they get pissed when you correct them, atleast when you call its interesting and I get to hear you compliment drive thru workers.