CDIH
Happy New Year! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Happy New Year! (/showthread.php?tid=9825)

Pages: 1 2

- Sir O - 01-01-2005

I bailed from an awful New Years party (maybe the party wasn't that awful, maybe I'm just getting older...but bad music + stupid people = not fun). So now I'm home alone taking some bong hits by myself and enjoying it much more than I would if some drunk asshole I barely know were running up to me wishing me well, like he means it.

So may 2005 at least be better than 2004, cause 2004 was fucking terrible...even though I did very well for myself, overall a forgettable year. Now Ashlee Simpson is lip-synching on my TV...not a good sign.

- Gooch - 01-01-2005

i had like 3 plans all fall thru....actually two, i just didn't want to do choice three...so we just all had dinner out, came back, had cigar, drank wine, and watched the ball drop on Jay Leno & then watched Conan O'Brien.

- Galt - 01-01-2005

I made out with a girl who started college the year before Len Bias died.

Disaster.

- Mad - 01-01-2005

Was that before or after you pissed in her mouth?

- Gooch - 01-01-2005

So Galt starts 2005 unable to finish the job. Or did the poor gal not want to wash her own mouth & body with wet naps to go any further?

- Jack - 01-01-2005

I can't remember how much I drank.

I lost count after 6 Jager Bombs, half a bottle of 70 proof Absolut, 3 straight shots of 100 proof Soco, and 3 shots of Tequila Rose. This was all between 8:00 and Midnight. After that, its a blur.

- Jack - 01-01-2005

I did wake up and check my voicemail this morning though, and I had a message from THE Gonzostyle.

He treats me so well. So thoughtful for him to call me and wish me a happy new year.

Heres to you buddy. May your new year be fruitful and prosperous.

- Keyser Soze - 01-01-2005

how many fifths is that?

- Mad - 01-01-2005

Jack did you get to violate your GF's virgin asshole yet?

- GonzoStyle - 01-01-2005

I got drunk and then I forget, went to this place in jersey had a good time.

I remember calling jack... I fuckin call you and you reply to me on the fuckin board.. I see!!!

oh yeah, happy new year everyone.

- crx girl - 01-01-2005

i just got home, i haven't slept yet. and i have football all afternoon and i'm supposed to have a date tonight and then i work tomorrow. i think it's time to take up cocaine.

- crx girl - 01-01-2005

oh yeah, is 70 proof absolut something special out there, because most liquor is 80 proof.

You have a date? you go girl!... so is it someone on or off the internet?

- Keyser Soze - 01-01-2005

had dinner at pace, then went to my girlfriends bar, ate at coffee shop at 6 am

- Goatweed - 01-01-2005

Quote:I did wake up and check my voicemail this morning though, and I had a message from THE Gonzostyle.

something told me to check my phone just now, and wouldn't you know there's a VM message - wtf do you mean you don't got my home number!!

anyway, Happy New Year's all :insertwackyNewYearsmileyshere:

- crx girl - 01-01-2005

nobody called me. in fact i had to leave the party and go find the bouncer outside to get a kiss at midnight

- GonzoStyle - 01-02-2005

I was gonna call sleeper but I didn't know what to say and I figured it woulda been just a long uncomfortable period of silence, so I just skipped over his name in my cell.

- TheGMANN - 01-03-2005

My party kicked ass!

- Danked - 01-04-2005

I went to Vermont again for a few days for New Years. It's always a great time, but unfortunately I was pretty trashed when the ball dropped. I think I was just propped up in a chair in the corner. Waaaay too much Jagermeister and rum & cokes that night.

On a side note, my resolutions for this year are....
-quit smoking cigarettes
-find an apartment with the extra $320 a month I'd have if I didn't fucking smoke
-not quit per se, but seriously cut down on the pot until I have a place and the money for it
-post more. I miss my e-friends.