CDIH
The cunts at JC Penney - I will take down this franchise - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The cunts at JC Penney - I will take down this franchise (/showthread.php?tid=9856)

Pages: 1 2 3

- diceisgod - 01-06-2005

I bought some cloths the other day for work. I shop for closes maybe once a year at the most. Nothing fancy, we wear business casual at work so I don't need $1000 suits or shit like that. Overall I spent about 400 buck there. For one I bought a couple of pairs of shoes. I wore the first pair yesterday and I didn't even make it through the day and the fucking seams starts to split on one of them. These shoes were literally falling apart the first day I'm wearing them.

Ok so I go back today, to return them and I wanted to just get another pair, something similar but not the same. I don't want to fucking have to go back there fucking all over again for the same shit. So I sez, yeah just let me get these, there around the same price, and were even. This fucking twat's like well, no you have to pay the difference you (it was like 7 and change). You bougtht these when they were on sale (there was some kind of buy one get the second pair for 50% bullshit, you know these bullshit scams department stores do). So I'm like look, what's the difference, you fucking sold me this junk yesterday, i spent like 400 beans here a couple of days ago, i have to waste my damn time and come back here to return this trash you sold me, now you're going to milk me for 7 more bucks? I eventually talked to the manger and she gave me the same shit, i just threw a ten on the counter and bit my tongue. Never shop at this toilet store. Asshole cocksuckers. I'm going to bring them down if I can....

<span style='font-size:107pt;line-height:100%'>JUST LIKE I DESTROYED OA.COM!</span>

- Arpikarhu - 01-06-2005

i just sold all of my JC Penney stock.

- IrishAlkey - 01-06-2005

cloths - closes - ?

- Tenbatsuzen - 01-06-2005

diceisgod Wrote:<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>JUST LIKE I DESTROYED OA.COM!</span>
So you're going to say that Mr. Penney's girlfriend gave his intern a blowjob in public?

- diceisgod - 01-06-2005

IrishAlkey Wrote:cloths - closes - ?
I have a slight lisp when I type

- Keyser Soze - 01-06-2005

what brand shoes?

Roos.

- diceisgod - 01-06-2005

florsheim or something like that...stick with the sketchers....i hate shoe laces

diceisgod Wrote:florsheim or something like that...stick with the sketchers....i hate shoe laces
Why the fuck were you even buying shoes at JCP in the first place? Selection sucks.

- diceisgod - 01-06-2005

One stop shopping. They were there. I needed stuff, they had all the stuff i needed. Who are you Martha Stewart?

- Mad - 01-06-2005

What Wal-Mart was too far away?

- diceisgod - 01-06-2005

Actually there is a Strawbridges right in the same mall. I will go there next time. I don't think there is Wal mart there which is strange since I think it's the largest mall in the country.

- Arpikarhu - 01-06-2005

Tenbatsuzen Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>JUST LIKE I DESTROYED OA.COM!</span>
So you're going to say that Mr. Penney's girlfriend gave his intern a blowjob in public?
this is the sort of stuff we have been missing here

Actually, it was thouroughly covered two years ago.

- Arpikarhu - 01-06-2005

i was being sarcastic, you genetic freak

Holla, if ya' hear me.

IrishAlkey Wrote:Holla, if ya' hear me.
34 weeks.

I was under the impression it took nine months.

- Kid Afrika - 01-06-2005

Let me get this straight...

You bought a pair of shoes and wore them for a day.

They started falling apart.

You returned to the store in hopes to exchange them for a different (more expensive) pair of shoes and they wanted you to pay just the difference in price between the two pairs?

You are an ingrate.

Oh and by the way, $400 is not enough spending to have a shitty attitude.

I'd say you look like the dick on this one.

- Arpikarhu - 01-06-2005

KA would know about looking like a dick. a big fat dick.