CDIH
Wedding Singer - the musical - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Wedding Singer - the musical (/showthread.php?tid=9866)

Pages: 1 2

- Arpikarhu - 01-07-2005

as of now the lead is played by Stephen Lynch.
thought you might be interested. maybe not. dicks.

- Mad - 01-07-2005

And the female lead will be?

- Arpikarhu - 01-07-2005

that i do not know..........yet.

- Galt - 01-07-2005

Is Lynch having any control of the writing? Or is it going to be a pansy PG-13 show?

- Mad - 01-07-2005

Wouldn't they just adapt the movie to Broadway?

- Galt - 01-07-2005

You haven't ever been to a broadway show, have you?

Others have been adapted from a movie, but it's not like they just sing the script.

Edited By Galt on 1105060426

- The Jays - 01-07-2005

Yeah! Like that movie "A Chorus Line", with Michael Douglas! I hear they made that into a Broadway show too! I wonder how it did....

- Black Lazerus - 01-07-2005

the last play mad saw was annie, and that was on TV.

- Mad - 01-07-2005

I'm not really a fan of the musical genre, so my ignorance shines through.

- The Sleeper - 01-07-2005

terrible movie but I'd be into seeing Lynch star in a musical

- The Jays - 01-07-2005

Yeah, I'm not too hip on any musical, theatre or movie. I was at my cousin's wedding a month ago, and the party was winding down, because the dj was about to leave. So, they had chosen their last song, I had strayed off the dance floor and towards the edge, and watched the remaining bridegrooms and bridesmaids finish up the dance portion of the evening.

So this song comes on, and it some happy cheery song, and all the bridesmaids and grooms are doing this whole little dance to this song.

So long! Fare Well! Auf Wiedersehen! Good-bye!

And I'm watching and I go over to my brother, and I'm like, "Yo, what the fuck are these people doing? How do they know the words and dance to this?"
"Dude, it's from The Sound of Music."

Aw, jesus christ. I've never seen The Sound of Music, nor have I been forced to nor wanted to. I don't wanna see a musical, let alone a musical about even more music. But I couldn't believe my cousin, same one who punched my first tooth out of my mouth, same one who tied me up with a jump rope and hung me upside down in his closet, same one who told me I had to give back my hand-me-down Mets shirts because I'm not blood relative of his, this mean mother fucker was on the dance floor, doing this silly little dance, with his grooms and such, to a song from The Sound of Music.

never saw that movie either. but the wiz and little shop of horrors are the shit.

- Sir O - 01-07-2005

Quote:Aw, jesus christ. I've never seen The Sound of Music, nor have I been forced to nor wanted to.

It's like having your balls in a clamp for two hours, and every few seconds it gets tighter and tighter...

- HedCold - 01-07-2005

i bet its no karate kid, the musical

- Arpikarhu - 01-07-2005

west side story is incredible and should be seen by all. most musicals are shit but the few good ones are incredible.

- Keyser Soze - 01-07-2005

i now see where jays mets hatred stems from

Arpikarhu Wrote:west side story is incredible and should be seen by all. most musicals are shit but the few good ones are incredible.
have it on dvd buddy.

- The Jays - 01-07-2005

there's only one team that I bleed orange and blue for.

- fbd - 01-07-2005

HedCold Wrote:i bet its no karate kid, the musical
well yeah...it wont have the bitchkicks

- HedCold - 01-07-2005

very true