CDIH
The Reality Thread - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Reality Thread (/showthread.php?tid=9871)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- Hoon - 01-07-2005

Quote:someone please move this to a separate thread. I would love to further discuss "marriage" with those who are married. Why they chose to get married. What changes occured. Why they jumped ship or chose to stay.

I've never been married and have walked away from a few girls that I guess I could have married but there was always something about them that made me think that eventually I'd get really annoyed with them.

Rooner. Is that the one you cheated on all the time, or are you cheating on your second one all the time (fucking letch).

So Hoon. You're in your thirties. What are you going to do? Do you want to be in a marriage where you are starting to hate the other person and possibly have children bringing them up in an environment devoid of love, and basically ruining their lives, or do you get divorced and face the "OMG, I'm 32 and divorced and I'm going to die alone" worries.

Since I'm nearing 30, I don't have the bad marriage, but it gets to the point of maybe I'll just never get married and die alone. Oh well.

Yes, I'm in my 30's.
Stayed out of debt, smart about finances to the point of being anal. I signed for my house yesterday. Moving in today.
It's all in my name though I know that doesn't mean she won't get money if we divorced. Divorce isn't crossing my mind right now. I'll stick it out until it's unbearable.
I've been smart about kids too. That's why I'm 31 without two baby's momma's.

I won't have children with her unless it's the right time / environment. Like I sadi, everythign that I explained happened in the last few weeks. She's not truley an idiot. She's playing the idiot as an excuse to not take sole blame for her idioctic actions.

Edited By Hoon on 1105124080

- GonzoStyle - 01-07-2005

yes but seriously consider the beating part

Quote:You should seriously consider starting to beat her on a daily basis and none of the pussy smacking around shit, i'm talking about hit her like a fuckin man with a closed fist. No rules street fighting type shit, pretend it's the alley fight in "they live" and beat her with everything in your reach and then just go out and have a few beers to celebrate. When you return home be all like "WHAT!!!"

Seriously if you want I can come over one weekend and do it for you, like raging bull style and shit.

from the other thread where this started, to support his beating of her and eventual murder.

Quote:This dimwit let her car insurance lapse in 2003.
I didn't find out about it until my brother, a police officer had called me to tell me her car had just been repossesed.

I had no idea she was a day late on any payments.
THOSE ARE HER ONLY PAYMENTS.
I pay everything else! She didn't even have a license.
She let it expire in 2003, also. So all this time she's been driving around with no license, no insurance and not paying her god damn fucking car payments.

So who has to shell out a grand to bring her debts current and the repo man? Me.

Now when I ask her for her cars payment book, I'm told...
"I don't think I have one".
YOU DON'T THINK YOU HAVE ONE!!!?

I ask her how much her car payment is,
"Two.......something".
TWO SOMETHING!!?

I aks her where her license is...
"It's in my pocket book"
Let me see it.
"Uhm, no it's at work".
WHERE'S YOUR FUCKING LICENSE? YOU DON'T HAVE ONE..DO YOU!!
"Yes I do!!"
WHERE IS IT?
"It's actually a NYS id"
THAT'S AN ID CARD!! NOT A FUCKING LICENSE, YOU IDIOT.

HOW MUCH DO I OWE THE BANK, FOR YOU?
"Seven hundred and .....something"
SEVEN HUNDRED AND........SOMETHING?
COULD YOU GET AN EXACT AMOUT FOR ME?

"It's $725.86"

I get $750.00 from my savings & go to the bank.
The teller says, "That'll be $1,002.15"
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So she goes to get her conditional license, which she told me the DMV told her she could do.
She takes the day off work to go to the DMV (40 minutes away) and loses money to do so & tells me when she gets home that she took a copy of our marraige license and they wouldn't accept it. She didn't get anything.
WTF DOES A MARRAIGE LICENSE HAVE TO DO WITH GETTING A LICENSE?

She goes again today and they tell her she can't get a conditional license, that she can only get her permit.

She called my lawyers who are doing the paperwork for my house. Of course the secretary was "unbelieveable mean to her and kept changing their story".
So I called them and it was simple. They made perfect sense. Only an idiot could not understand them.

Now today we're moving.
I can't take the day off work because I need the money to pay for all of her fuck ups. I had some buddies lined up to help move until I get home.
She took the day off to tell them what went where and lost more $ to do this.
My buddy calls me at noon and says the doors locked.
I call....AND SHE'S FUCKING SLEEPING, INSTEAD OF PACKING.

I'm on the verge of comitting homicide

- Hoon - 01-07-2005

If I didn't hit her last week, I probably never will.
I have put in place measures to solve the problem.
1) Her paycheck is to be deposited directly into my account.

2) She has NO ACCESS to that account.

3) I designate how much money each of us get each week.

4) We're selling her car and she's going to drive her fathers 1991 For Ranger that's several different colors.

If she even so much as rolls her eyes over any of these new rules.. I will dislocate her jaw.

Hoon Wrote:If I didn't hit her last week, I probably never will.
I have put in place measures to solve the problem.
1) Her paycheck is to be deposited directly into my account.

2) She has NO ACCESS to that account.

3) I designate how much money each of us get each week.

4) We're selling her car and she's going to drive her fathers 1991 For Ranger that's several different colors.

If she even so much as rolls her eyes over any of these new rules.. I will dislocate her jaw.
You are a fuckin rock of a man, I woulda never been able to put up with that. if she fuckin breathes the wrong way though, just fuckin bust her grill completely open till she's just gushing blood.

- Galt - 01-07-2005

why would even marry her?

Why on earth would you stay with her. What the fuck does she bring to the table besides a vagina. It's not that hard to find one of those without having ot deal with all the other shit.

Let me ask you though, does she with hold the sex from you or does she atleast provide you with the single function that's left of any worth.

- Hoon - 01-07-2005

Tuesday night, I sat on the edge of the bed sharpening my hunting knife witht he lights off.

If I scare her enough and we do get divorced, maybe she won't ask for any $ from the house in fear that I'll cut her ass off and throw it in the river.

- OKHorrific - 01-07-2005

Hoon Wrote:
Quote:Like I sadi, everythign that I explained happened in the last few weeks. She's not truley an idiot. She's playing the idiot as an excuse to not take sole blame for her idioctic actions.
Not to stick my nose in, but has she just started with this pattern of behavior?

- Hoon - 01-07-2005

Quote:why would even marry her?

Why on earth would you stay with her. What the fuck does she bring to the table besides a vagina. It's not that hard to find one of those without having ot deal with all the other shit.

She wasn't liek that for the 2 years I dated and lived with her. She has a great sense of humor. No, she doesn't bring much to the table financially but now that we're married her health benefits far outweigh mine.
She was just great to be around up until last week.
I'm hoping it's a bump in the road.

Quote:Let me ask you though, does she with hold the sex from you or does she atleast provide you with the single function that's left of any worth.
Sex is not a problem.
She's ready anytime, anywhere. She's never turned me down but I have turned her down when I was too tired.
The sex is great. She let's me spank her ass, jump on her when she's sleeping and occasionally choke her.
I can't just throw a woman like that out so easily.

- Galt - 01-07-2005

THE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS TO STICK OUR NOSES IN. DON'T BE SHY.

And Rooner better make with the "why I feel the need to cheat on my wives" explainations too.

- Hoon - 01-07-2005

OKHorrific Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
Quote:Like I sadi, everythign that I explained happened in the last few weeks. She's not truley an idiot. She's playing the idiot as an excuse to not take sole blame for her idioctic actions.
Not to stick my nose in, but has she just started with this pattern of behavior?
Actually it had been taking place ofr ayear as far as her car insurance and license goes.
I only found out last week.

The rest of the "I dumb" act she's been playing is to cover up for what she did.

Hoon Wrote:

She wasn't liek that for the 2 years I dated and lived with her. She has a great sense of humor. No, she doesn't bring much to the table financially but now that we're married her health benefits far outweigh mine.

Quote:Let me ask you though, does she with hold the sex from you or does she atleast provide you with the single function that's left of any worth.
Sex is not a problem.
She's ready anytime, anywhere. She's never turned me down but I have turned her down when I was too tired.
The sex is great. She let's me spank her ass, jump on her when she's sleeping and occasionally choke her.
You should post pictures of her to let us see if shes atleast worth the trouble.

- Hoon - 01-07-2005

Galt Wrote:THE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS TO STICK OUR NOSES IN. DON'T BE SHY.

And Rooner better make with the "why I feel the need to cheat on my wives" explainations too.
I'd like to hear that too.
As much as I dislike my bride right now, I would never cheat on her.

Unless Adriana Lima wanted to bang.

Hoon Wrote:
Galt Wrote:THE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS TO STICK OUR NOSES IN. DON'T BE SHY.

I'd like to hear that too.
As much as I dislike my bride right now, I would never cheat on her.

Unless Adriana Lima wanted to bang.
Not only should she let you cheat but she should supply the bitches for you.

- Buttmunch - 01-07-2005

Marriage is for complete, utter, brain-damaged idiots.

- Danked - 01-07-2005

I would chime in, but it's awfully rude to butt in on someone's personal matters while they are being discussed on the internet.

- Hoon - 01-07-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:

Sex is not a problem.
You should post pictures of her to let us see if shes atleast worth the trouble.
[Image: upe7.jpg]

- Danked - 01-07-2005

OMG! She's cheating on you with Tom Cruise!

- Hoon - 01-07-2005

You can make fun of the way she looks.
But not me.